• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

War thunder

Impulser

Tasty~
Retired PR Admin
9 May 2017
Souda

War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac and PlayStation®4 dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War. Join now and take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with millions of players from all over the world in an ever-evolving environment.​

Visit the website for more information on how to download the game etc:

War thunder

12 Jun 2017
Played the game its very good but what is better try world of warships if u like battles with ships very great graphics and gameplay

12 Aug 2017
I play war thunder, name is Schiznitkerwyn on there. I run with a Panther D, and Tiger H1. Ace crew in the Tiger, Expert crew in the Panther D

Gabi

PR Senior Admin
PR Senior Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
Donator
12 May 2017
I played with planes and tanks. Amazing graphics. Learning curve is fast. Its not hard to be a "master".

Gabi

PR Senior Admin
PR Senior Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
Donator
12 May 2017
Yes. Free account as I can remember. Problem: Better stuff by points or money. Its better create a clan, when you enter in a server all clanmates join with you.

Last edited:
SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Golden_Pilot @ Golden_Pilot: test message pls ignore test 2