• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Report Player/Admin

EnderGod

PR:Guest Admin
Trial Admin
29 Apr 2020
Canada
Discord
Ender#8979
PR:BF2 Name
EnderGod
User name: EnderGod

PR:BF2 Name: EnderGod

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: b0da446536e04472a5700ab0e37f4f7a

Your Age?: 15

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: A player

Player being reported: JokerrGunzz previously known as Auggie

Date of incident?: 1 Jan 1970

Estimated time?: Idk

Players involved: Him and another pilot in the second video who I dont know

What happened?: JokkerGunzz also is known as Auggie was previously banned on PRTA and HOG for hacking. He was later unbanned on HOG for some reason but he is still banned on PRTA. There is good evidence of him using some type of ESP when he is flying CAS

Evidence:
Video 1:
Video 2:
Video 3:

Which rules were broken?: Wall Hacking/ESP

Any additional info:

5 Dec 2019
California
JokerrGunzz
so the second video i have already been accused a thousand times but the pilot was hacking not me and he was already banned and plus that video was from 2015 5 years ago..... as you can see here i am cleared on hog https://www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-appeals/4565-ban-appeal

the last video PRTA said i wasnt hacking which i never have either https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-player-report-1-jokerrgunzz.36297/

and as for the first video graysun was continuously spotting for me on the ground but still the video is really weak just watch the Battle recorder

7 Jun 2020
syria
If you go watch the battle recorder I am literally spotting for him the whole time during the vietnam video, Auggie was never banned on HOG, that situation with the pilot hacking is literally almost older than you are.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
We can't ban him based on these videos, Get better proofs..

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.