- 8 May 2017
Today we are releasing the third big update for v1.6. This update brings further gameplay changes as well as new vehicles and two new maps. The biggest gameplay change are increase transport capabilities in lots of vehicles. With this update we are no longer bound to the 8 player per vehicle limit and put a lot more seats into vehicles.
Read more about the highlights of this patch here.
This update can now be downloaded through the PR Launcher. Enjoy!
Want to help us test changes and new content for future releases? Sign up as a tester today.
PR:BF2 v220.127.116.11 Changelog (2020/09/27)
- Fixed missing binkw32.dll file.
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2020/09/27)
- Updated in-game chat by moving it to the top left and showing 6 lines that disappear faster.
- Updated maximum input characters for in-game chat to 60 from 150.
- Updated F8 key to cycle to the next open seat.
- Updated range finder (e.g. in GLTD) to be more accurate.
- Fixed delays when opening main menu while playing.
- Fixed server messages getting pushed off screen too quickly.
- Fixed static soldier models and cow statics not having blood effects when shot.
- Added new sub-faction People's Liberation Army Navy Marine Corps.
- Added Spike ATGM as heavy anti-tank to German army.
- Fixed WW2 anti-tank kits not showing the weapon in kit geometry on their back.
- Added additional seats to trucks, helicopters and APCs. Read more details here.
- Added Dongfeng EQ1108 truck to PLA.
- Added Dongfeng Mengshi CSK131 armored car to PLA.
- Added BTR-82AM to Russian army.
- Added civilian Buick for WW2 maps.
- Updated vehicles to go to sleep faster after stopping. This should help against sliding/bouncing.
- Fixed tanks not shooting tracers.
- Fixed AMX-10RC not stopping to shake.
- Fixed being unable to shoot through LCVP window.
- Fixed UH-1C gunner having crosshair.
- Fixed some exit positions not working for a few vehicles.
- Added 3p fire rate switch sounds.
- Updated ammobags to re-supply 200 points of ammo.
- Updated ammobags to require 200 supply points to rearm.
- Updated epipen to not drop to ground after using it. Stop littering folks!
- Fixed Alex sniper 3p sound not synced to animation.
- Fixed Pf89 drop geometry being too detailed.
- Fixed Type 82 grenade missing animations.
- Fixed AA missiles using lag compensation. This fixes AA blowing up the aircraft despite hitting flares.
- Fixed indoor sounds of FMFAL not playing.
- Fixed Gebalteladung idle animation not playing
- Fixed crash when entering unfinished deployable asset.
- Fixed AI path finding related crash (only on Windows servers).
- Fixed MEC Mig-29 Bot (SP) not playing engine sounds.
- Fixed Argentinian LVTP7 Bot (SP) not playing firing sounds.
- Fixed several issues related to SP kits.
- Added Ras el Masri (2km) - PLA Marines vs HAMAS - Insurgency & Skirmish.
- Added Musa Qala - BETA (2km) - GB/USMC vs Taliban - AAS, Insurgency, Skirmish & COOP.
- Added workaround to change faction language (voices) per layer.
- Brecourt Assault
- Added more cows. There is no cow level.
- AAS32/64: Added 100 tickets to each team.
- AAS64: Fixed Wehrmacht vehicle respawn times.
- AAS64: Added Wehrmacht FOB to mansion.
- AAS64: Updated US main base spawn points to be linked to first flag.
- Fixed flag poking through ground on bunker hill.
- Dragon Fly
- Fixed cache sunken into ground.
- Fixed blinking wall.
- Omaha Beach
- COOP: Fixed crash when bots cap Vierville.
Support Project Reality!
The Project Reality Team develops this modification completely free of charge for its community to download and play. If you would like to show your support, please consider donating to our team. These funds go directly towards website expenses, including bandwidth, hosting, domain registration, and maintenance. We never use donation funds to directly pay team members.
For more information, please feel free to join us on our public forums to discuss this and other news. Also, be sure to connect to Project Reality through social media to stay informed and receive up to the minute updates, the occasional leaked bit of information, and more! See you on the battlefield!
- The Project Reality Team