- 8 May 2017
Today we are releasing the first update for v1.6. It includes many fixes and quality of life improvements as well as some more bigger changes. We recently released a highlight discussing some of these changes. You can read it here.
This update can now be downloaded through the PR Launcher. Enjoy!
Want to help us test changes and new content for future releases? Sign up as a tester today.
PR:BF2 v188.8.131.52 Changelog (2020/05/18)
- Added Discord Rich Presence. Will show your game status if you use Discord Desktop. Examples: 1, 2, 3.
- Updated stamina system to inflect negative effects when revived. Read more details in the highlight here.
- Updated UAV to continue to work while moving and be shown on the map. Read more details in the highlight here.
- Fixed PR Mumble names not always showing.
- Fixed being able to build in DOD.
- Removed delay until a kit is dropped from a wounded soldier.
- Updated Polish UKM-2000 to fire from crouched position.
- Fixed issues with bots not knowing how to use certain weapons.
- Fixed Lynx AH-9A helicopters not working with bots.
- Fixed a crash when bots are trying to fire certain AGM missiles with jets.
- Fixed a crash in multiplayer when the hand-grenade smoke effect gets in contact with water.
- Fixed a crash with bots attempting to use smoke grenades for support kits and for Insurgent medic kits.
- Fixed MEC BTR-80A One-man version using BTR-90 firing sounds instead of BTR-80a.
- Fixed Leopard 2A6 when controlled by bots firing smoke screens.
- Fixed French Medic not having smoke grenades.
- Fixed additional crashes related to various issues.
- Added new rallypoint models for the WW2 factions.
- Updated kit request system to allow requesting custom variants such as paratrooper variation.
- Updated Russian Forces (desert camo version) to have better shading.
- Fixed Canadian crewman kit mesh.
- Fixed invisible Grease Gun for WW2 US Army Paratrooper factions.
- Updated mounted & stationary M1919A6 to have indoor firing sound.
- Updated FG42 to have similar zoom animation time to other deployed MGs.
- Updated MG42, MG34 and M1919A6 to be louder at distance.
- Updated G43 sprint animation to be more similar to other weapons.
- Fixed MG34 sight not being aligned.
- Fixed M1918 BAR machine gun not allowing to check ammo capacity.
- Fixed Satchel and TM35 mine firing sounds being heard across the map.
- Fixed M1919A6 3P Firing sounds not looping properly.
- Fixed many weapons having jittery noise in their animation after firing.
- Added !jetdod chat command to re-enable the warnings when flying outside the map and inside DOD.
- Updated chance to get disabled to be lower by starting at 60% vehicle health compared to the old 80%.
- Updated damage of ATGMs versus front armor to be increased to be roughly the same as an AP shell.
- Updated Ka-29T to have new variant without copilot machine gun. This is the new default for all maps.
- Updated Warrior 30mm, AAVP7 MK19, LAV25 firing cannon sounds to better sync with rate of fire.
- Updated M4A3 Sherman with improved handling and potentially reduced flipping.
- Fixed various armoured vehicles not having their firing sounds matching the RPM of the weapon.
- Fixed BTR-80 using BTR-80a HUD.
- Fixed US M3 and Wehrmacht SdKfz 251C showing players around the vehicle as giants.
- Fixed Wehrmacht Kubel rear passenger having switched around seat icons.
- Fixed Wehrmacht SdKfz 251C duck cameras not working as intended.
- Fixed Wehrmacht Tank hull gunners not using green tracers.
- Fixed Wehrmacht Panzer tanks hull guns getting disabled.
- Fixed Russian BMP-2M not allowing to request kits from it.
- Fixed BMP-3 and BTR-90 firing sounds not being synced to rate of fire.
- Fixed radar RWS alerting with sound before a lock has occurred.
- Fixed Huey helicopter series having rotor blades rotating too slow.
- Fixed PLA WZ550 showing incorrect weapon selected on HUD.
- Fixed various reported floaters and other smaller map and static collision issues.
- Black Gold
- INS64: Fixed Militia vehicle depot not working.
- AAS32: Fixed first flags to capture can be only captured by US.
- AAS64: Removed one rally from village. Moved rally of west bridge a bit further north. Added spawndelay to two transport and one logistics truck for the Wehrmacht.
- Jabal Al Burj
- COOP: Fixed layers not using AI kits.
- Kashan Desert
- AAS128: Fixed not being correct BLUFOR faction. Now corrected to USMC again.
- Lashkar Valley
- COOP: Fixed crash on loading.
- Skirmish: Added DOD to spawnzones.
- Omaha Beach
- Added COOP support. (With the help of AATW-Killer)
- AAS32/64: Fixed Estate flag causing broken ticket bleed behavior.
- Operation Barracuda
- COOP64: Fixed assets being assigned to wrong team.
- Skirmish: Added crates to spawnzones.
Support Project Reality!
The Project Reality Team develops this modification completely free of charge for its community to download and play. If you would like to show your support, please consider donating to our team. These funds go directly towards website expenses, including bandwidth, hosting, domain registration, and maintenance. We never use donation funds to directly pay team members.
For more information, please feel free to join us on our public forums to discuss this and other news. Also, be sure to connect to Project Reality through social media to stay informed and receive up to the minute updates, the occasional leaked bit of information, and more! See you on the battlefield!
- The Project Reality Team