• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Pr Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Nov 2019
Sweden
Discord
Smek#0532
PR:BF2 Name
Smek_
User name: Smek_TacticalGod

PR:BF2 Name: Smek_

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 1cfa25bb90a8426f8aab48a6bb8226d9

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: no

What is the approximate date you were banned? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is the approximate time you were banned? 00:00

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I teamkilled admin by mistake and he kicked me from the server after intentionally tk'ed some other people after that but then he banned me from no where.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: I Dopnt know

What has changed since the day you got banned?: I dont know

What was your mistake?: Writing in all chat

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
give me one reason to unban you

You always trash talk to others + toxic + disrespecting our rules and the admins. So why should we allow you to join our server again ?

Reactions: Saspunas
21 Nov 2019
Sweden
Discord
Smek#0532
Smek_
Well you should unban me cause it was obviously admin abuse to just kick me for unintentional TK and then proceed to perma ban me for questioning it. I was drunk so my judgement wasnt the best so I shouldnt have procceded to ask whether or not it was intentional to kick me but leave it be especially when it comes to oversensitive persons with LOTS of responsibility.

Last edited:

TheBeanie

(SSG) Senior Member
PR Admin
First Lieutenant (1LT)
19 Aug 2017
United Kingdom
Discord
TheBeanie
TheBeanie
Well you should unban me cause it was obviously admin abuse to just kick me for unintentional TK and then proceed to perma ban me for questioning it. I was drunk so my judgement wasnt the best so I shouldnt have procceded to ask whether or not it was intentional to kick me but leave it be especially when it comes to oversensitive persons with LOTS of responsibility.

Wait. so you intentionally teamkill a few people including an active admin, and expect nothing to happen? you're lucky you werent temp banned / perm banned at this point dude. dont then come on and question the decision when you know fine well what you did was wrong.

Reactions: RaNa-Rocxs

TheBeanie

(SSG) Senior Member
PR Admin
First Lieutenant (1LT)
19 Aug 2017
United Kingdom
Discord
TheBeanie
TheBeanie
he kicked me from the server after intentionally tk'ed some other people
I can read just fine thank you... maybe lose the attitude considering you're the one banned and you're asking us to unban you. you'd stay banned if it was my decision.

21 Nov 2019
Sweden
Discord
Smek#0532
Smek_
There is a great difference between killing someone intentionally or not so that word is not up for interpretation and I will point it out when you are basing your understanding of my actions on reading words wrong.

I was in thermal, lots of enemies infront of me I checked the map and toggled it back and kept shooting. It went too fast for me to know what happened. It was unintentional.

Last edited:
21 Nov 2019
Sweden
Discord
Smek#0532
Smek_
But you are right - I shouldnt have disrespected any admins on your server and for that I accept it and apolegize. However it was not a fucking intentional teamkilling.

TheBeanie

(SSG) Senior Member
PR Admin
First Lieutenant (1LT)
19 Aug 2017
United Kingdom
Discord
TheBeanie
TheBeanie
I teamkilled admin by mistake and he kicked me from the server after intentionally tk'ed some other people after that but then he banned me from no where.
I'm not sure if English is your first language so ill give you the benefit of the doubt. But as someone whos English is their first language this is what this reads like

You accidently tk'ed admin, then the next bit could mean two things, he kicked you and you came back and intentionally killed people leading to a ban.
or you intentionally tk'ed people, got kicked, came back, then got banned.

As i said before, Don't then come on here asking to be banned and be disrespectful to those admins which decide whether you'll be unbanned or not.

@Golden_Pilot Your call.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
@Smek_TacticalGod Respect the rules, respect others. i dont want see you banned again

ban lifted.

21 Nov 2019
Sweden
Discord
Smek#0532
Smek_
I got banned again after asking the admin to switch me he found me to disrespect him. Maybe I should have asked a bit nicer.

Last edited:

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
I will check the logs and see what exactly happened there, stand by

Golden_Pilot