• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Closed Pr Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Aug 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
User name: LiPOTO

PR:BF2 Name: LiPOTO

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 759f139e9d3a4b898311e1fba2c169b7

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: Rana (bless your heart)

What is the approximate date you were banned? 20/6/2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? 21:07

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: prbf2 2020-06-20 21-06-22.png

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: I asked Rana why he came back to PR (after announcing SSG was gonna shut down) and to go back to his toilet factory.

What has changed since the day you got banned?: https://www.thenews.com.pk/ here you can see what has changed in Pakistan since the 20th of june

What was your mistake?: I didn't call him an Indian.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? No.

22mag-eat-image-articleLarge-v3.jpg
landscape-1519157703-pulled-pork-horizontal.jpg

gettyimages-590544878-640x640.jpg
I'm perfectly fine with not ever playing again on your server that you only seed so that Golden can play jets and you can admin abuse and set shitty 4k maps.
You and HOG have turned so many players away from PR thanks to your shitty admining over the past 2 years, that at this point I don't even get how anyone is still DDoSing you, because you reduced the community to almost nothing. Hopefully people will start to see there are better alternatives but as I said you probably already killed this game for the rest of the people playing it by reducing the population so much. Don't worry, I won't try to ban evade because I'm actually genuinely dissapointed every time I have to play on your server, of which I am now free. I still feel bad for people to play there when it's seeded though, same with HOG. I mean honestly I don't get why you guys are running a 24/7 server, like for real there are better alternatives with a better admin team, you guys are just stealing the game for yourselves every now and again. Wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Golden_Pilot @ Golden_Pilot: test message pls ignore test 2