• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Pr Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Jan 2019
, , Czech Republic
User name: Tomasinost

PR:BF2 Name: Tomasinost

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 8405ee54c0e5490ca9218af27fcfe0e4

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 20 Jun 2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? afternoon

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Rana called cmen clan retards after I said that ''Rana u will be drafted to pak to fight in kashmir''And after like 3-4minutes I left coz It was boring for me.Since there is no context to ban what so ever since its not racist or anything.And it was those ''cmen retards'' who seeded your server

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: Guy tk our trans twice and Fishbad only tempbanned him,when whole team reported him

What has changed since the day you got banned?: No.I got banned when I was not even on the server.

What was your mistake?: Mistake was on a admin side coz temp banning guy who griefed trans twice tk boats and nearly tk cas got temp banned.And guy who just said ''behave''(coz u rana call us retards for no reason)gona get perma is big cringe moment.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes
Allah Souria Bashar
Tomasinost

Last edited:

RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator
Administrator
Clan Leader
Colonel (COL)
Donator
9 May 2017
Pakistan
www.ssg-clan.com
Discord
PR:BF2 Name
RaNa-Rocxs
I am sorry to say but.
we are not allow people behavior like you in our server you was already get unban multiple Times,
so no more thanks.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
PR:BF2 Name
Golden_Pilot
Denied.

Status