• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

10 May 2020
England
Discord
Flipwillo#9201
PR:BF2 Name
Flipwillo
User name: Flipwillo

PR:BF2 Name: Flipwillo

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 1e29cc50da0341338117e56653a940ff

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 5 May 2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? 8pm GMT

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I was on the main deck of the aircraft carrier waiting for my heli to spawn and one of my squadmates told me to pick up his kit and see if he had a grenade, I assumed he was just bugged and couldnt rearm so obliged, and the second I swapped to it it automatically threw a grenade at where I was pointing, which was towards him and the guy standing next to him, which ended up killing 3 people.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: AAS on Jabal

What has changed since the day you got banned?: I understand that you can make it so when you pickup a kit that someone has dropped, they can pull the grenade before they drop it so that you throw it on pickup and swapping to grenade.

What was your mistake?: Throwing a grenade in main base or anywhere near friendlies

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes