• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

9 May 2020
Germany
User name: Slab762

PR:BF2 Name: Slab762

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 27b55e2ee266474395883800ea3d4b9b

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: no

What is the approximate date you were banned? 9 May 2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? 11:00

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I joined a squad called something with Hitler due to the fact that all other squads were full. didnt start up the squad or so. doesnt the rules say you are supposed to be in squads. so i join the last remaining spot and i get banned cause the squad leader picked a shitty name . the admin could have at least told us to leave and not just kickban without saying a word.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: not as far as i know

What has changed since the day you got banned?: nothing

What was your mistake?: i joined the hitler squad but due to the fact that rules say join a squad. so i joined one. the one with the only space left. if that is a mistake then call it one

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

9 May 2020
Germany
I understand that but i was not the creator of the squad, why would i call a squad a stupid name like this ? i read your rules so it would be double stupid to even think about a dumb name like heil hitler. I just joined a squad cause the rules say so. and there were no other squads left with open spots. so i had to join this one.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
PR:BF2 Name
Golden_Pilot
Ban lifted.