• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

1 May 2020
TR
Discord
NO
PR:BF2 Name
TomMrangel
User name: knigstone06

PR:BF2 Name: TomMrangel

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 40e2c0629a2f45e1b183da1dae9aafc3

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: Saspunas

What is the approximate date you were banned? 2 May 2020

What is the approximate time you were banned?

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Saspunas for no reason banned me from your PR server. he insulted and banned me with for no reason 2 times yesterday and today. So that mother fucker speaking turkish and insulting turkish people. I hope you can do necessary thing. I swear to god i didn't anything for ban. The most important thing be a human. He doesn't deserve be admin in your server or clan. You can check my log records. İ didn't team kill or spam.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?:

What has changed since the day you got banned?:

What was your mistake?:

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Saspunas for no reason banned me from your PR server. he insulted and banned me with for no reason 2 times yesterday and today. So that mother fucker speaking turkish and insulting turkish people. I hope you can do necessary thing. I swear to god i didn't anything for ban. The most important thing be a human. He doesn't deserve be admin in your server or clan. You can check my log records. İ didn't team kill or spam.
So you came here and insulted our admin which it's extremely forbidden thing on our server and here you go and breaking the rules. Interesting....

@Saspunas what happened there?

Saspunas

DONT TREAD ON ME
Co-Operative Admin
(SSG) Member
PR Admin
31 May 2019
Turkey
Discord
Saspunas#2052
Saspunas-666
You did a TK with swearing. What did you except? A medal?
And you still breaking rules here.

Saspunas

DONT TREAD ON ME
Co-Operative Admin
(SSG) Member
PR Admin
31 May 2019
Turkey
Discord
Saspunas#2052
Saspunas-666
"So that mother fucker speaking turkish and insulting turkish people. I hope you can do necessary thing. I swear to god i didn't anything for ban. The most important thing be a human. He doesn't deserve be admin in your server or clan. You can check my log records. İ didn't team kill or spam. "

1- How can people check your logs over Mumble?
2- And you still swearing to me. Still. I'm right again and again.

1 May 2020
TR
Discord
NO
TomMrangel
@Golden_Pilot you must see me in games. İ never be teamkiller or toxic player. But this guy insult me on mumble. He spook turkish. İ swear to god i didn't false anything. And that guy, say lies here. He is a TOXİC. İ am honorable guy and i won't stepping back. İ give you 'PR:BF2 CD-Hash' my adress. You can permanent banned from your server but just look our records. Just i want justice. İ love Rana and you but this guy not a honorable.

Saspunas

DONT TREAD ON ME
Co-Operative Admin
(SSG) Member
PR Admin
31 May 2019
Turkey
Discord
Saspunas#2052
Saspunas-666
@Golden_Pilot you must see me in games. İ never be teamkiller or toxic player. But this guy insult me on mumble. He spook turkish. İ swear to god i didn't false anything. And that guy, say lies here. He is a TOXİC. İ am honorable guy and i won't stepping back. İ give you 'PR:BF2 CD-Hash' my adress. You can permanent banned from your server but just look our records. Just i want justice. İ love Rana and you but this guy not a honorable.
Great try, great tactic. "Say lies here."

And continue your attitude. "He is toxic" and "that motherfucker" , "this guy not a honorable"

That's second, third, fourth proof of your ban.

Reactions: Ata<<<<<
1 May 2020
TR
Discord
NO
TomMrangel
Saspunas you insult me first and for ne reason. Now you saying this bullshits.. İ want to tell you something. Kırıtmadan Konuş Adam Ol Delikanlı Ol. Meaning: Be Man Be Honorable of course if you can!

1 May 2020
TR
Discord
NO
TomMrangel
SSG Admins can insult everyone for no reason? I want justice ! This child insulting people on Mumble and i can't stay opposite this situation! I don't care your server i care kind humanity. Let's punish this toxic guy.

Saspunas

DONT TREAD ON ME
Co-Operative Admin
(SSG) Member
PR Admin
31 May 2019
Turkey
Discord
Saspunas#2052
Saspunas-666
SSG Admins can insult everyone for no reason? I want justice ! This child insulting people on Mumble and i can't stay opposite this situation! I don't care your server i care kind humanity. Let's punish this toxic guy.
SSG admins can't insult everyone for no reason, never happened before, and it will never happen.

If i insulting people, other people should have reported. But you are only one.

Everyone knows me in game, in clan, in discord.

SSG punish who trolling, who cheating, who doing wrong thing. Not punishes normal and good people.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
@knigstone06 saspunas doesn't have the ability to remove your messages, Your message got removed by moderator cause you can't simply join us and insult one of our staff and i suggest you leave it for now we already investigating in your ban appeal.

Be patient until we finish the investigation.

Reactions: Ata<<<<<

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
We decided to unban you and give you one more chance please watch your language in the future and have a look on our rules also if you saw anyone from our staff abusing his powers feel free to report him on the forums, ban lifted.