• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied PR Admin Application

9 Jun 2020
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Discord
! ғᴜʀʏ_ba#6713
PR:BF2 Name
FuRY23
User name: FuRY_ba

PR:BF2 Name: FuRY23

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 6052278e0673488f9e4b5f59a66daf11

Timezone: GMT+2

Tell us something about yourself: Im 15 years old guy from BiH.I have been playing PR for 3 years and I play more random games.

How did you find us?: PRSPY,Webiste,in game

What is your opinion about the state of the server? Its good for now actually,activity is the best

Why do you wish to be an admin?: To control server sometimes in morning when there are no admins,to warn afks,and to control server

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: Seeding mostly and make sure everyone is having great time :D

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?: 3 years xD

Any previous admin experience?: Yes

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 20

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Discord?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of (SSG) rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
PR:BF2 Name
Golden_Pilot
Thanks for applying on SSG, Your admin application has been denied for the meantime feel free to reapply later.

SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Golden_Pilot @ Golden_Pilot: test message pls ignore test 2