• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied PR Admin Application

26 Jan 2018
London
User name: Temur

PR:BF2 Name: Temur

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: c96c896208b14ebfa46ec290d9615429

Timezone: GMT

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a teacher in London, UK. I've been playing PR for only 4 years or so. Previously a Senior Admin & Manager at PRTA. Best known for being the best SCO in PR Tournament history.

How did you find us?: Playing on server, speaking with Golden.

What is your opinion about the state of the server? Some hitreg issues currently but administration doing well.

Why do you wish to be an admin?: To help ensure the quality of gameplay in PR stays high.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: Years of experience, known member of the community, calm & fair administration.

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 4

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?: Whenever it is seeded and I'm playing PR.

Any previous admin experience?: Yes

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 4

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Discord?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: No

Did you read and understand all of (SSG) rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator
Administrator
Clan Leader
Colonel (COL)
Donator
9 May 2017
Pakistan
www.ssg-clan.com
Discord
PR:BF2 Name
RaNa-Rocxs
If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: No

@Temur very good to see you are interested in becoming an admin for (SSG) but as you said you are not available for seeding maybe you know seeding is a really hard in PR especially in these days, so your admin application has been denied at this time feel free in the future,