• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Approved PR Admin Application

29 Apr 2020
Canada
Discord
Ender#8979
PR:BF2 Name
EnderGod
User name: EnderGod

PR:BF2 Name: EnderGod

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 452e4ea439e10ace6a7bc1ef50e42087

Timezone: PST

Tell us something about yourself: Very funny enjoyable person to be around, very cool-headed, and a quick learner. Friendly to new players and been playing PR since late 2015

How did you find us?: Through playing PR and being active on the community

What is your opinion about the state of the server? I think it is a very good server but you guys are usually lacking admins

Why do you wish to be an admin?: I have seen the server lack admins sometimes because of timezones and since I am from North America I can help you guys with that since I am trying to keep the game alive.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: I can help seed, keep the server alive until Europeans and middle eastern admins wake up and bring an enjoyable experience for the players of the server

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 5

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?: Quite a lot with my clan and alone sometimes or with friends from SSG such as GOlden and Razor

Any previous admin experience?: Yes

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 8

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Discord?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of (SSG) rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

29 Apr 2020
Canada
Discord
Ender#8979
EnderGod
I can dedicate myself to administration between 8 to 15 hours a week 8 is the minimum.

SGT.Syuqri

Peoples like's you
PR Admin
Retired PR Admin
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Please meet me on discord or poke me once you are available for an interview.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Congratulations, Your admin application has been approved as a trial admin, you will enter your trial period for 4 weeks.
Welcome to (SSG) Admins Team.

Best Regards,
Golden

SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Golden_Pilot @ Golden_Pilot: test message pls ignore test 2