• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Banned Player report

28 Apr 2020
Colombia
Discord
deadinside16#1541
PR:BF2 Name
Deadinside16
User name: Deadinside16__

PR:BF2 Name: Deadinside16

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: b1d868cdac6c4ce485e05aaa5902187d

Your Age?: 22

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Player

Player being reported: Danieljr15/tHOT Hunter

Date of incident?: 3 May 2020

Estimated time?: cant remember but around 2:00 PM in my country

Players involved: Me and Him

What happened?: I spawn in a fob N of east bridge i came out walking in the field and 5 minutes later of spawn this nice guy teamkill me and also told me "tHOT best clan ur clan is shit" seems like he spawn next to me seconds later because both of us were moving almost at the same time together, the deal is that i dont realize till i get shot in the face, in the trakker u can see what happens http://br.ssg-clan.com/tracker_viewer/index.html?demo=../tracker/tracker_2020_05_03_09_43_22_carentan_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo i dont know if the trakker dosnt work anymore because i cant see it, but i got screenshoots of the trakker whit very detail moments when he TK i upload them at discord SSG general chat. trakker at the minute 2:45:00 till 2:50:00 i think it is..

Evidence: https://ibb.co/CMcY6kN 1- https://ibb.co/Hdpf7CT 2- https://ibb.co/56tbw1B 3- https://ibb.co/VN3ZnBC BONUS - https://ibb.co/9hJDDPn

Which rules were broken?: teamkill intentional

Any additional info: nothing else to say

27 May 2017
Australia
you forgot to add that you were being toxic asf shit talking everyone in my squad calling the useless n-words yes i did tk you to make u shut up cause was sick of the mumble spam

yes it was not smart to tk him i could of just reported my fault there

28 Apr 2020
Colombia
Discord
deadinside16#1541
Deadinside16
lol man ur so liar, the admin can check the trakker pretty well and see that i was not near of u on any moment and i was not squad leading when that happens neither. So no mumble spam possible, and i dont even knew that youre clan was "thot" haha my message still on server discord. but i feel ya, ur desesperate cuz u dont think one of youre friends would say that u was the guy that tk whit other name, so maybe ur using others nicknames to troll and grief. btw u should be ban forever u really act offended in the ssg discord chat saying is not possible that you or youre clan did that, that nobody was on that moment on and nobody was called thot cunted on youre clan.. now ur just finding excuses to turn the bad acts to me, shame of a player u are. grow up please

27 May 2017
Australia
i was having fun on ssg discord getting u mad

yes i tked you i never lied about one of my clan members being called thot hunted cause there is no one buy that name i play under thot cunted cause i have more then 1 pc i play pr on and they all have different accounts go check ssg logs for both my accounts and you will see i have been sling and helping new players out i will let you keep spamming this thread and wait for admins to respond

Ata<<<<<

Co-Operative Admin
Seeder
PR Admin
30 Mar 2018
Pakistan
Discord
'Ata#6997
Ata<<<<<
@Danielj15 If he was spamming anything anywhere why would you take matters in your hands ? Why we have admins then ?

Reactions: Golden_Pilot
28 Apr 2020
Colombia
Discord
deadinside16#1541
Deadinside16
man youre such a fucking liar daniel. grow up child for real act like a man, he dosnt have evidence hes a liar all he got is a "funny" voice note mine that probably is gonna put the link here when i was joking in another server admins squad, i already get my punishment and i never say it again. But this child is a liar and hes tryng everything to turn back his inmature and childlist acts to me, grow up and act mature daniel. i mean for real? youre excuse of tk me is that i was yelling the N word in the middle of the map whit nobody around, i mean really? why dont u said what really happens? u just shot me saying pretty low "thot best clan ur clan is shit" i guess in case ppl was around such a child that u are, shame players like u dude. @RaNa-Rocxs man as i said a member of the clan always record i can send u the links and then u can get an idea about how my gameplays are. this is turning into funny, he literally make a drama in ssg discord chat saying that "stop this shit rn dead inside" "stop tryng to blame my clan for ur bullshit" and more stuf like that also saying that is impossible that one of his clan members were online at that time because they were all playing another game, also telling that im a liar and tryng to make me look really really bad, but shits change when one of ur friends send me this
https://ibb.co/9hJDDPn and inmediatly u switch ur version, grow up! i wish if u @RaNa-Rocxs still can see the ssg general chat message even if the person get ban or kick, if u can take a look and get an idea bout who this guy is.

28 Apr 2020
Colombia
Discord
deadinside16#1541
Deadinside16
i don't have that much time read your all spam so back on track do you team kill him + do you insult his clan?
man yes he did, he tk me whit the excuse "thot best clan ur clan is shit" and i dindt even knew who thot clan was. never realize of them before. if u see enough time of the trakker i was playing good and objectives, i was not even squad leaders i had no friends online. only eye of the tiger and he was on another squand cuz i wasnt leading mine, i was literally chilling till next round, just walking and see if i can kill someone. then this dude appear and tk i never hear bout "thot cunted" till some guy send me that screenshot when literally theyre saying thot cunted is daniel. Stop the lies and stop making ur friends lies bout me too. Grow the fuck up. the moments when "i spam" is when im playing good and serious that i use SL chat for ask for help or info i use it in all Squads leaders for everyone knows info but assets and also coordinate tactics or something not spam whit stupid things, but i wasnt squad leaders and there was literally nobody around me in that moment watch the trakker and take a look if this guy in any moment is next to me in the map, i think he dont. never. so how is supose that i spam? he never was close to me till the TK and i wasnt squad leading then he cannot blame me for spam sl channel. STOP THE LIES daniel

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Locked until the adminstration team decide the final decision.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
We don't accept this kind of behaviors on our servers

the reported player has been banned for 10 days.

Reactions: Deadinside16__
SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!