• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Member Application

9 Jun 2020
Alabama
Discord
Juxette#1337
PR:BF2 Name
N/A
User name: Orion H.

What is your Game name?: Orion H.

What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash key?: N/A

What is your age?: 19

Where are you from?: Alabama, United States

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently attending college to achieve my bachelor's in Cyber security, while I have also achieved my A+ and security+ certifications and am currently working as an Analyst. I have also been working at a local clinic in assistance during this current virus outbreak. I am 19 and have a great passion for video games primarily Milsim and Roleplay.

What is your opinion about SSG?: As of yet, I do not have an opinion on SSG

How long have you been playing Project Reality for?: 0

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the Server, Forums, and Discord?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of (SSG) rules? Yes

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: Yes

Are you banned on Project Reality forums?: N/A

How much have you played on SSG server?: N/A

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Why do you wish to become member? I am wishing to become a member to join on squad related activities. I have roughly 300 hours on the game and have been in a previous community however due to certain problems with said community I left and am now looking for a new one. Which led me here.

What is your Discord ID?: Juxette#1337

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
PR:BF2 Name
Golden_Pilot
Hi @Orion H.

Join us on the (server/discord) and spend some time with us to get to know you better. I will reject this application at the moment so we can get to know you and see your behaviors with other players then you can send the request again

SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Golden_Pilot @ Golden_Pilot: test message pls ignore test 2