• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Banned BIG miss in the server TKS...

30 Sep 2020
lebanon
Discord
ZeinZXZ#6557
PR:BF2 Name
-DUB-Pilot27361
i was playing on SSG COOP server and other 12people with me no admin was online its ok nothing bad going on until CAS* squad : Runner and APMHETAMINE first ran me over with jet for no reason not even saying sorry then dropping bombs on main base and wasting all assets we had and teamkilling any person in main base i tried to take a jet fly away they follow me and tk me for 3rd time then they kept spawn killing me for ton of time and then they started insulting and saying lots of bad words in chat all people reported them but they left after no admin was taking care of this miss those assholes should be banned not thier first time ruining the server . evidence can be check by the LOGS of coop server its gonna say everything

30 Sep 2020
lebanon
Discord
ZeinZXZ#6557
-DUB-Pilot27361
my in game name : -DUB-Pilot27361
hash key : e537f736106c4c7e8b7e82d2ad1d3730
time of day this miss happned : around 9:00
reported players names : [IDF]Runner and APMHETAMINE
Map name : Kashan Desert cq COOP std
what they did : international teamkilling + wasting assets + bombing base + insulting people in chat + ruining server

30 Sep 2020
lebanon
Discord
ZeinZXZ#6557
-DUB-Pilot27361
and today he did it again ruining another map and tking everybody and saying bad words and wasting assets every single day this needs to stop everyone now hate to join ssg coop cause of this ugly person he always do that cause theres no admin there

Golden_Pilot

Flying...
Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Did he insult you over the mumble?

30 Sep 2020
lebanon
Discord
ZeinZXZ#6557
-DUB-Pilot27361
yes he was racsit about my relgion and he was saying ton of bad words and insults bad language in chat to everyone

TheBeanie

(SSG) Senior Member
PR Admin
First Lieutenant (1LT)
19 Aug 2017
United Kingdom
Discord
TheBeanie
TheBeanie
As i said on Discord. Not much can be done about the mumble abuse unless you have audio proof. It's so easy to make accusations and want something to be done about it.
Ideally they need to be caught red handed.

Reactions: Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot

Flying...
Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Thank you for reporting, The reported player has been banned.

Reactions: =DUB=PILOT=
SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!