• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Admin report

10 May 2020
Romania
After trying to join the server multiple times i got two messages telling me that i've been kicked, the third time i joined i asked who kept kicking me for being "afk"(although i was joining the server) and then i got banned.(ban-golden , kick- syrian admiral)

Reactions: Tomasinost

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
PR:BF2 Name
Golden_Pilot
After trying to join the server multiple times i got two messages telling me that i've been kicked, the third time i joined i asked who kept kicking me for being "afk"(although i was joining the server) and then i got banned.(ban-golden , kick- syrian admiral)
Even if our admins kicked you by mistake is that a reason to insult them?

You joined our discord and called me a "fagg**t" after you got banned from the server....

You literally insulted our staff and this isn't acceptable on SSG and leading to permanently ban.

10 May 2020
Romania
Who wouldn't be mad after being kicked TWO times for being "afk", one way to check would be to look at the ping, if it is moving then that means that the player has joined , if it doesn't that means that he is in the loading screen. Even if he didn't check the ping you would think that he would questions himself after kicking a player for being afk and after 2 minutes he sees the same guy joining AGAIN. What i told you on discord was simply an over reaction because i was mad(which i agree with you it was not nice) from the incompetent admining that some people show. What would your reaction be after you were kicked two times by the same guy ?

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Who wouldn't be mad after being kicked TWO times for being "afk", one way to check would be to look at the ping, if it is moving then that means that the player has joined , if it doesn't that means that he is in the loading screen. Even if he didn't check the ping you would think that he would questions himself after kicking a player for being afk and after 2 minutes he sees the same guy joining AGAIN. What i told you on discord was simply an over reaction because i was mad(which i agree with you it was not nice) from the incompetent admining that some people show. What would your reaction be after you were kicked two times by the same guy ?
You could have reported him here instead of calling him "dum***s" hence we can do our part and solve this issue not you, But you took the other way and insulted him right away after joining the server for the third time and then you joined the discord and called the other admin who's banned you a "fagg**t" which is me.
Which shows that you clearly don't know how to behave and Unfortunately, you represent another community, as you are an admin there...

Reactions: Ata<<<<<
10 May 2020
Romania
You are totally right. I would like to apologize for my behavior and for calling Syrian a dumbass (which clearly he is not) and especially towards you far calling you a faggot (which clearly , you are not). I hope the admin team can forgive and give me another chance :)

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
In this case feel free to fill out ban appeal since this is admin report.

Your admin report denied.

Reactions: Deadinside16__
SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!