• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Admin report

2 Dec 2019
spain
Discord
[TP]Ruiz
PR:BF2 Name
[TP]Ruiz
User name: [TP]Ruiz

PR:BF2 Name: [TP]Ruiz

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 5d60f5bfa6cd4d26a6ed8f38a6fe62b0

Your Age?: 28

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Admin

Player being reported: Golden_Pilot

Date of incident?: 6 May 2020

Estimated time?: 15:25 CEST

Players involved: Golden_Pilot

What happened?: He intentionally teamkilled me in main base.

Evidence: PR demo in youtube link coming soon.

Which rules were broken?: Tk

Any additional info: The fact he did it while being an admin says a lot, meant actively being and admin, seconds after he says sorry it was my little brother....

Ata<<<<<

Co-Operative Admin
Seeder
PR Admin
30 Mar 2018
Pakistan
Discord
'Ata#6997
Ata<<<<<
We will investigate and check what happened wait for it

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
I apologize again even though I clearly said that I was not on the server at this time and you still insist that was me who's teamkilled you.

Golden_Pilot

Best Seeder
Second Lieutenant (2LT)
10 Feb 2019
Egypt
Discord
Golden_Pilot#0535
Golden_Pilot
Define "I was not on the server at this time "
I'm not a machine you can see me on the server almost the whole day but in fact if u see me playing and not taking care of the reports that's means my brother playing not me. I also told you that and tried to explain it to you yesterday but you replied " bad excuse " and didn't listen also you didn't accept it by saying " i will report you on the website even i know nothing will happen " after that i said: ok as you like ......

Reactions: Ata<<<<<
2 Dec 2019
spain
Discord
[TP]Ruiz
[TP]Ruiz
So your brother have a free acces for trolling and TKing other people as long as he is using your account or how this work ?

Can you may be then make a account for your brother and apply the same rules as to everybody else ?

Ata<<<<<

Co-Operative Admin
Seeder
PR Admin
30 Mar 2018
Pakistan
Discord
'Ata#6997
Ata<<<<<
So your brother have a free acces for trolling and TKing other people as long as he is using your account or how this work ?

Can you may be then make a account for your brother and apply the same rules as to everybody else ?
He apologized for that now in future he will be careful and will not allow his brother to play with his name on the server rules are same for everybody

RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator
Administrator
Clan Leader
Colonel (COL)
Donator
9 May 2017
Pakistan
www.ssg-clan.com
Discord
RaNa-Rocxs

@[TP]Ruiz i think where he's apologized for a teamkill after that nothing left there for me looks like you are overreacting in this case. Also no matter how many accounts he can create nothing going to change because behind the scene hash still staying same. At the end your admin report is denied

SHOUTBOX
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!