While work on Alpha 11 is progressing at full speed, we pulled over a few of the changes that should help improve the experience along the way.
- Changed the process of a kit becoming unavailable due to squad size falling below the player limit. Now your claim on the kit you had previously remains until you select a different one. Prevents other players from reserving kits by leaving and re-entering squads.
- Fixed FOB respawn timer not increasing with enemies nearby.
- Fixed player rotation getting permanently offset when standing on a vehicle that's rotating.
- Fixed bad zeroing on M4 with red dot sight.
- Fixed an exploit on logistics vehicles allowing the total load capacity to be exceeded.
- Reduced stamina cost of jumping/climbing/vaulting.
- Adjusted calculation for name tag fadeout to make it work better when aiming below the name tag.
- Changed vehicle seat info text scale back to previous size.
- Fixed main base repair stations not working on Sumari AASv1 and AASv2.
- Revived a fix to the prone player capsule that got lost in merges.
- Disabled replication of unequipped weapons.
- Enabled Anim update rate optimizations on equipables.
- Simplified bounds calculation on equipables.
- Set Anim update rate optimizations to more aggressive values on the Soldiers.
A huge thank you to everyone that participated in the recent tests and offered up their feedback. Your dedication keeps us going!
(SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice