1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Report player/admin

Discussion in 'Reports archive' started by Rogue.Assassin, 18 Nov 2017.

1. Rogue.Assassin

Your PR:BF2 Name: _Rogue_Assassin_

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Admin,

Player being reported: =Merk= Bluffer_UK

Date of incident?: Today

Time: 6:00 PM UTC +2:00

Players involved: =Merk= Bluffer_UK

What happened?: First i was fighting enemies at the flag and got killed by Merk apc, they didn't apologize, so fuck it, it's an accident i don't care, Second time i was running in the desert and going to laze tanks for my cas squad, i started to get shot by friendly HMG, i spammed check fire and the y never stopped until they killed me, i told him in squad chat let ur fucking clan mates watch fire, it's the second time i get tked i've been running in the desert for 5 minutes, he said there is enemies beside me u cunt, i told him there isn't, Conversations ended, i respawned on fob went to laze some other targets, and he speakes to me after like 20 seconds, he says u spawned on our fob, look at k5kp3 and you will see enemies you " cunt " so, in defense i went back and tked him, and went back to laze, 5 seconds after i got banned. hes hiding behind his powers and wanna abuse and insult players without them responding to him.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/OMo6mMBvN5Q

Which rules were broken?: Insulting and racism is totally unacceptable. We expect you to act in a mature and respectful manner at all times. Broken By Bluffer. Which apparently hes an admin.
    Insulting a player is forbidden. Also by Bluffer.
    Team killing is forbidden. Always apologize for accidents.. They tked me twice and never apologized, I tked him once intentionally.

Additional info: https://youtu.be/OMo6mMBvN5Q

2. Rogue.Assassin

3. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    team killing for fun totally unacceptable and i think after banned you are insulting the admin to use abusing world just trying to defend Yourself.

4. =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK

Clan Leader PR Senior Admin PR Admin Major (MAJ)

My swearing was in response to your swearing at me,first impressions count you treated me with no respect,I treated you in return with no respect.

First off lets get the facts straight, me nor my squad were in a APC, we were on the flag the entire round. So my squad would find it hard to TK you in APC when we were not in one.
    Lie number one!
    Secondly if you get the BR for the round you will see the enemy's we were engaging, I love how you edited out the part where you were swearing at me when you got tked and edited out the part when I apologised to you over SL mumble channel for the accidental TK.
    If you are going to post videos then post the whole lot as you just lost a shit load more respect trying to belittle people showing edited videos.
    As I said in your little edited video look at the "enemy's which you claimed were not there,which indeed they were. Then have the audacity to tk and think your going to get away with it.
    So to sum up----

You accidentally got tked because you were next to a bunch of enemys
    I apologised over mumble to you
    You respond swearing at me
    I told you that there was enemy's there
    I see you re-spawn on our fob
    I told you to look at the enemy's where you were accidentally tked
    You tked me
    I banned you

You started a fight,I finished it. Simples- have a nice day

P.S (SSG) Longshaft was in my squad and can confirm what im saying is the truth.

Regards

RaNa-Rocxs and Tonymount like this.
  5. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member PR Admin

Merk are good guys. bluffer is sound and so are the rest of them. I very highly doubt they would tk on purpose and if it was accident not apologise for it. Unfortunately for you you provide edited clips of what sound like something that happened in a short space of time.

Also. look at squad 4 on your video labeled "APC".. no merk guys are in there.

Merk is in squad 8 or 6.

Tonymount likes this.
  6. Rogue.Assassin

Video is edited to increase my volume, i use shadowplay and it only saves the last time you play depend on time you want, for me it's 1:30 minute so i can save space on my hard disk, Check the logs before showing that u don't even know how to admin, You'll see me getting tked by merk guy using a bmp, or check battle recorder, if you can't check the logs before proofing it then don't call other people liers, you're the one lieng u told me look at k5kp3 and see the enemies you cunt, not where u got accidently tked, i luckily have a proof but since ur a supporting admin u can be asshole even thou it's proved in video but still people will believe u, I don't care if ur good known by people u just can't disprove what i'm saying, i told u tell ur clan mates not ur squad, i was telling u tell ur fucking clan to watch fire, u were saying there is enemies u cunt, TheBeanie, They tked me twice and didn't apologize for it, Rana this tk isn't for fun, please read the post again, that's tk is after him saying to me you Cunt, I can't really see how would u deny the report without him showing proof of what i did and what he did. that's just dumb.

7. Crenshaw

Retired PR Admin

Under no circumstances are you permitted to ever teamkill someone intentionally. It doesn't matter if it was "in Defense". Unless he was actively shooting at you and trying to kill you, there is no justification for it. Two wrongs don't make a right and if you have a problem, then bring it to the attention of one of the clan admins. You're trying to sink the ship to kill the captain here. Even if it's determined that bluffer is wrong and he gets corrected for it, you intentionally broke the rules yourself.

Tonymount likes this.
  8. Rogue.Assassin

Hes a supporting admin so u will keep sucking his dick, fuck off, fuck you and your shitty server you abusive insulting pieces of shits.

9. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    You show yourself we don't have any space for Idiots like you get out from hare Banned forever from Server + website,

Tonymount likes this.
  10. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member PR Admin

Rogue, just so you know just because they are supporting admin does not mean they donate.

You came here to make a report with no truth to it and are now in a mood as we don’t believe you, you have shown us no evidence except you killing bluffer for calling you a cunt.

Enjoy playing on other servers, hope you stick to tgeir rules abit more.

RaNa-Rocxs likes this.
  11. Crenshaw

Retired PR Admin

Also, just gonna throw this out there because people seem to lack critical thinking skills in today's day and age: While their help is greatly appreciated, a supporting admin does not supersede a clan admin in any way, shape or form. If the supporting admin is wrong I will smack them just as hard as I will a public member.

But hey, if you want to be mad instead of bringing more proof then that's on you. Many of us here have known Bluffer for years, so excuse us for not believing a report that, quite honestly, doesn't have much evidence behind it. If I walked up to you and said your best friend was a pedophile and gave you a picture or two of him hanging out with some kids, and then I confronted him for it, and he told me to F off and shoved me and after a few shoves I punch him and tell him he's a pedo and then come to you and tell you that he's a pedo with a shaky story and a few pictures are you gonna believe me? No. You know better than that; of course you won't believe it. You know the guy. But if I brought you irrefutable proof...

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)