1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Merc_, 25 Jan 2020.

1. Merc_

PR:BF2 Name: Merc

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 04117298cbcfd3abd31aa61da4498f13

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 01.01.2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? 17:00 GMT

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Player wizzard abused in voice chat many times, bad language, then I tried to kill him, but did not killed (TVD). Then, he tk'ed 2 times, and his squadmate started to call for an admin )))
    And I was banned - looks like, permaban.

Where's the justice?

UPD: Some moderator (https://www.ssg-clan.com/members/724/) has beed asked me about the Hashkey:

04117298cbcfd3abd31aa61da4498f13

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?:

What has changed since the day you got banned?

What was your mistake?

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. Reysey

Discord:
    Reysey#1083
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Reysey
  3. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Golden_Pilot
    Do not intentionally teamkill your Teammates. If a player insulted you, then report him to the admins team and let them punish him

Teamkilling is total forbidden on our servers.

You will be able to join again after the next server restart.
    Unbanned...

4. Merc_

Thank you, dude.

But it’s not always possible to deal with a violator on the server by sending a report to the admin, especially in a case of abusing in Voice Chat...

I think you understand that.

I agree that timkill is the most serious offence on the server (on Any server), and I draw your attention to the fact that I did not TK him, but on the contrary, the player who has reported me, killed me 2 times.

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)