1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Hunterman, 23 Jan 2020.

1. Hunterman

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Hunterman
    PR:BF2 Name: Hunterman

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: ae1830e9ffebdc1555de04299f0e944a

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 18-19 February 2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? 20:00 - 23:00

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Just joined for first time from a long period of absence.
    The playing map was Battle of Ia Drang.

I entered and played 2 minutes then i was kicked for reason that the Slots are reserved.
    Today a tried to join but this time the message was that i was banned.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: I was playing for 2 minutes as US and killed 4 NVC :D

What has changed since the day you got banned? nothing

What was your mistake? I dont know, the kick / ban message was general.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder Server Moderator PR Admin Donator

[2020-01-19 20:35] ae1830e9ffebdc1555de04299f0e944a SRF Hunterman appeal on the forums banned by PRISM user Golden_Pilot (perm) @Golden_Pilot

3. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    You have been suspected of using a wall hack

Make a video of your gameplay to prove that you don't use any kind of hacks and send it to us
    @Hunterman

4. Hunterman

Discord:
    Hunterman

It's an awkward moment for me that i was accused of using ,,cheats,,. I'm an old player in PR (since 2010) and i was always against such of method for playing.
    How can a person be identified for using cheats after 1 minute of game-play? If you are an respected community why admin that banned me or is banning others don't do screen shots to prove their actions? Maybe some admin are over using their ,,power" when they got killed? Maybe there was an lag on the server or another reason.
    PR is dying and if you will ban all the people which you want for a stupid reason - soon no one will left (Learn how to lose!) .

,,Make a video of your gameplay to prove that you don't use any kind of hacks and send it to us" - A cheater can easy install a clean version of PR and take some shoots.

I can easy create another account to play - but i will not do this because why this is the nickname i was playing for decades.
    Better i will leave the PR rather to be considered a ,,CHEATER,,

This is my official profile, do you think that a veteran will play with cheats?

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/member.php?u=57820

upload_2020-1-27_20-16-19.png

SucharMistrz likes this.
  5. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    You have been unbanned.

You should be able to join after the next server restart.

Hunterman likes this.
  6. cassius23

It looks like you've been away for a while - there has been many instances of old PR players turning their cheats on, you're appealing to something that's been debunked in the past.

Note: I have no clue what was this ban about, I just read something that didn't made sense to me so I decided to reply.

7. Hunterman

Discord:
    Hunterman

That ban was recently. Like i said i just joined the server for 2 minutes and than i was kicked. For you does't make sens - but this the only method to prove that i'm not the person to use ,,cheats,,.Next time better to save the demos.

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)