1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Hunter291, 23 Jan 2020.

1. Hunter291

PR:BF2 Name: Hunter291

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 4968d3373b46b51bdace6832909252d9

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: Golden_pilot

What is the approximate date you were banned? 1/23/2020

What is the approximate time you were banned? idk

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Getting false warned for camping enemy dod. (couldn't even see enemy dod) Then telling the admin that I didn't shoot into dod and calling him a dumb fu*k.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: He was killed in jet by some other player he switched teams and automatically warned me for shooting in to dod. Didn't ask who killed him.

What has changed since the day you got banned? ….

What was your mistake? Calling golden a dumb fu*k. Didn't know this was a rule and ruling of a perm ban.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

#1 Hunter291, 23 Jan 2020
    Last edited: 26 Jan 2020
  2. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member PR Admin

Can i just confirm. you called an admin a "Dumb fuck" and "Didnt know this was against the rules"?

3. Hunter291

Yes I guess I didn't see the rule when reading before and didn't know it would lead to a perm ban.

4. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member PR Admin

You have played this game long enough to know the rules so dont give me that bullshit Hunter.

"Insulting a player is forbidden."
    "Do not debate admin decisions in game. If you disagree with any decision, then come to the appropriate forums on our website."
    "(NOTE) Insulting and racism is totally unacceptable. We expect you to act in a mature and respectful manner at all times."

To Say you didn't know being rude to an admin was against the rules is taking the piss abit.

5. Hunter291

No need to be hostile. It was a reaction of being falsely warned by a admin that switched teams and didn't even ask who shot him down. I had 0 points meaning I just join the server and haven't killed anything or anyone. I now know the rule.

6. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Golden_Pilot
    Even if we warned the wrong guy by mistake for being breaking the rules
    Is that a reason to insult the admins ?

7. Hunter291

It was a reaction of being falsely warned for something I didn't do. Sorry

8. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Golden_Pilot
    We have decided to give you one more chance
    Don't waste it....

9. Hunter291

Thank you.

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)