1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by KillroyIsHere, 12 Jan 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillroyIsHere

Discord:
    KillroyIsHere#5921
    PR:BF2 Name:
    KillroyIsHere
    PR:BF2 Name: KillroyIsHere

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 778f571a0e763024a4617a19add3d8dc

Timezone: Eastern Time

Tell us something about yourself: Avid gamer for 30 years. I've been playing PR since the beginning. I run a community called The Mothership which has recently been more active within PR as it makes a light comeback. I take my games seriously and am not known to 'beat around the bush'.

How did you find us?: You're easily one of the most active, if not the most active server currently online for Deployment.

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: I believe at times the active admins can get overwhelmed during certain peak hours of play. There are still unfortunately a large group of active players, who are banned on other servers for breaking rules, who we've caught doing their same old routine on SSG as they were before on HoG and PRTA servers.

Why do you wish to be an admin?: To maintain the integrity of the game while maintaining server rules. I believe our objectives line up wonderfully.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: Experience as an admin. Dedication to maintaining the rules while not allowing personal feelings to get in the way of my judgement. Firm and Fair.

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 14 Years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?: Hundred of Hours

Any previous admin experience?: 9 years of Admin Experience in my PR History

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 4 to 12 Hours, perhaps more on certain weeks.

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

gjla and Mectus like this.
  2. Mectus

Killroy is one of the best HOG admins around, he'd make a great addition to SSG! ;)

PBAsydney likes this.
  3. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Hello Dear @KillroyIsHere Thank you so much for the admin application your application is in processing please meet to @SGT.Syuqri on Discord.

4. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder Server Moderator PR Admin Donator

Your Application is Approved , you will enter a 4 week trial period on which if you break any rules of SSG , you will be removed altogether

5. Mectus

Can't wait for killroy to clean out those HITREG guys and that Bastiannn troll, they're a cancer to the server and the PR community!

PBAsydney likes this.
  6. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    This is a admin application not a place to chat and talk about others @Mectus !

Stop spamming the application requests and keep your opinions to yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)