1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Report Player/admin

Discussion in 'Report Player/Admin' started by [TP]Ruiz, 3 Dec 2019.

1. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    PR:BF2 Name:
    [TP]Ruiz
    Your PR:BF2 Name: [TP]Ruiz

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Player, Admin,

Player being reported: Kova, the admin who ban me, other retards who false report

Date of incident?: Yesterday

Time: 23:58

Players involved: KOVA and more, will chek the trackers...

What happened?: I was false report of destroying caches being ins, I was placing Claymores next to the cache but not pointing at it, someone else was tking the cache and they think it was me but they have no pruves, and im pretty sure they dont have pruves couse i didn't do it so...

Evidence: trackers.

Which rules were broken?: false report ?

Additional info: It takes long to place the 12 claymores to just tk after the cache.....

2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder Server Moderator PR Admin Donator

Hi Ruiz,

One of our admin thought that you destroy the cache , it was an accidental ban , i have already unban you from the server

3. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz
  4. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz

View: https://youtu.be/yxJpgrfcF9o
    please dont trate this as a unban appeal, is a report against KOVA and now also againts Golden_Pilot, maybe need to actualize the rules and add a rule against false reports and dick behaviours.

5. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz
    Almost 2 weeks past nothing happens ? no response? this is a shame lol...

6. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    First: your ban lefted since SGT.Syuqri said that
    Second: Why u asking to get unbanned when u already said you not gonna join SSG never ever in your fucking life ???!

7. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz
    First, my ban lefted since I posted how bad admins u all are in offical project reality forums... (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148991&page=3)

Second, after posting that i get unbaned in 1 hour without being need to restart the server. Whic shows how liers u all are

Thirt, did you see me joining ssg after this happens ?

Four, are you going to punish yourself or are you going to be punished by senior admins couse you are a completle liar and uncompetent for admining anything ?

SucharMistrz likes this.
  8. SGT.Syuqri

well when tampon ask me to unban you, i do via prism and i did ask him to check whether you are unbanned, I also double-check the ban list and unban you since your hashkey still pops up in the ban list.con file for a few days, I never lie, every new config in the server has to wait for a restart. after that I ban blayfied for trolling as you post evidence then you make a post about my admin that accidentally ban you, based on a false report they have to react to the report. Now you are trying to escalate the situation which IDK why, you said that you not going to play on SSG anymore then why still spamming me? in PM. Say to me Thru Pm that want to keep posting to the Dev and others go ahead, it is at your own free will I can't stop that, anything bring to Rana. And all of this because of an Accidental Ban based on False report.

RaNa-Rocxs and Golden_Pilot like this.
  9. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz
    Im gona short it cuz looks u didnt get it yet,

IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING BAN OR NOT.

IM COMPLAINING ABOUT GOLDEN PILOT LIES (saying he had ban someone, when i can see that person playing...) for example

IM COMPLAINING ABOUT GOLDEN PILOT acting like a dick most of the time, tell me, do I'm the first having troubles whit Golden Pilot ?

PD if you cant understand why im saying im not playing any more in SSG and also u think i try to "escalte the situation"... Maybe you should think twice about being admin.... really can you see the videos and understand things may be.....

10. SGT.Syuqri

I gonna make short as well

when I apply becoming admin I think Thrice, this kind of issue is really quite personal between you and golden yet you reporting to me. posting at pr forum telling dev to pull of ssg license just because of one guy. Really?

we already warn golden. still not enough?

Golden_Pilot likes this.
  11. [TP]Ruiz

Discord:
    [TP]Ruiz
    [TP]Ruiz
    May be if someone tell me he is being warn and/or mark this post as resolved I would stop but your staff administrates the things so bad that even that isn't done...

Not only Golden Pilot but Rana and you and all the SSG members I talked with lies just to defend a lier and thats why I was so angry. May be next time just say yes sorry our guy was overacting and missunderstud sorry, but no you have to defend wich is undefendible, just cuz he is your friend and also admin member....

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)