1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Bongo Harris, 21 Nov 2019.

1. Bongo Harris

PR:BF2 Name: BongoHarris

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 7aa1a89837fc31fa49421bcb29917801

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? No idea, problably months ago

What is the approximate time you were banned? No idea,

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: no clue, but I have had my share of trolls coming my way.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: no clue

What has changed since the day you got banned? no clue

What was your mistake? Maybe I TK'd someone by accident

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Hello Dear @Bongo Harris your ban appeal is in processing
    [2019-10-03 02:21] 7aa1a89837fc31fa49421bcb29917801 BongoHarry ok banned by PR|PVT Golden_Pilot (perm)
    Admin @Golden_Pilot check this out

• About (SSG)

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)