1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by AhmeD_khlil_12, 10 Nov 2019 at 15:49.

1. AhmeD_khlil_12

PR:BF2 Name: ahmed_khlil_12

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 496b950b3904a35a8cac6aa85708c6c5

Timezone: GMT+2

Tell us something about yourself: good player as cas trans apc kinda good at tanks and inf
    3 year experience

How did you find us?: friend told me about u

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: server died while but its getting back up like it used to be

Why do you wish to be an admin?: fill some gaps in the server where some admins arent there to help[

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: yea

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: nope

How much have you played on our server?: well not pretty much since it died for like a few month

Any previous admin experience?: prta

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 2-4 days a week

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

Samurai likes this.
  2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Donator

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for applying , we will like to meet you to have an interview , do be active in discord
    as we will DM you.

AhmeD_khlil_12 likes this.