1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by tata.taranta, 7 Nov 2019 at 20:43.

1. tata.taranta

PR:BF2 Name: tata.taranta

PR:BF2 CD-Hash:

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 07. Nov. 2019

What is the approximate time you were banned? 16:30 CET

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I was commander and I coordinated assault on a hill above Village with another squad. In accordance with what I have arranged with them I deleted 2 FOB's so that they can make another super-FOB on the hill so that we can control the objective and defend against the enemy APC's which wiped out all our squads in previous attack. After I did what I arranged with them I got banned.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: No.

What has changed since the day you got banned? Nothing.

What was your mistake? I would like to know that myself.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Donator

Whitelist was on, please provide me your hashkey as well