1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by Mectus, 4 Nov 2019.

1. Mectus

PR:BF2 Name: Mectus

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: effeb4e54a7ad0f208d4115b74af0736

Timezone: GMT +1

Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing PR since 1.2 playing on and off, have been part of the PRT as a contributor and now I'm a contributor for Project Reality aswell.

In my spare time, I enjoy playing other games like call of duty and football in real life :)

How did you find us?: from playing in-game

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: I think the admins are good and there's good people behind this server and I'd love to be part of that! :)

Why do you wish to be an admin?: I want to help out!

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: I just want to help out with keeping the server clean of rule breakers!

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 5 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?: A lot =)

Any previous admin experience?: Yes

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: every day if I can!

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

Samurai and Aram021 like this.
  2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Donator

Hi Mectus,

Thank you for your application, do come to ssg server or discord and also around this weekend we will have an interview.

sincerely,
    syuqri

Mectus likes this.
  3. Mectus

Hi, I'm on the discord already, I'll be around in the weekend for the interview :)

[​IMG]

#3 Mectus, 8 Nov 2019
    Last edited: 8 Nov 2019
  4. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Donator

Dear Mectus,

Thank you for your interest to be part of SSG Admin Team, Our applicants are evaluated on a broad range of factors. The selection process is based on a set of stringent recruitment criteria and is highly competitive. We regret to inform that your application is unsuccessful after much consideration.

Sincerely,
    syuqri

5. Mectus

not that I don't believe you but what are those factors and your strongest set of recruitment criteria that is highly competitive?
    is it admin experience or community experience? I don't see why you deny an arab brother, this is the issue nowadays and because gaza suffers.
    genuinely want to know what those criteria are, we're divided as peoples today and this is why the occupying zionists are oppressing our peoples.
    give me good explanation why I don't meet those criteria.
    anyways I wish you best of luck in your community and best health.
    patiently I'll await your reply to know why I was denied more clearly as this is confusing and I hope to know more details about it soon :)
    lately I see more of our arab brothers being split by zionists and I hope this isn't the case and it didn't translate to online hate of arabs hating on
    eachother.
    anyway I hope you explain good.
    sorry if paragraph is too long, I'm not native english speaker.
    eager I wait for good explanation why discrimination between arabs now and is SSG secretly zionist server?

#5 Mectus, 20 Nov 2019
    Last edited: 20 Nov 2019
  6. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL New Member

You are hypnotized by western brainwashing and trash media, which also is highly haram my friend. I suggest you cleanse yourself of this poison before trying to gain a position of influence again.

gjla and Mectus like this.
  • About (SSG)

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)