1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Brotherscompany3, 4 Nov 2019.

1. Brotherscompany3

Trial Admin

PR:BF2 Name: Brotherscompany

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 359a08f71bbee86ec0b8fd658dbef05b

Timezone: 0 GMT

Tell us something about yourself: lm a college student, like to play PR

How did you find us?: By playing PR

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: lts good, l love the fact that INS is played so much since it my favorite game mode

Why do you wish to be an admin?: Golden asked if l wanted + the hackers and griefers numbers have significantly went up, l want to help out to minimize the damage these guys can do

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: l have 11 months of experience, l dont mind doing the boring job of admin. Plus l want to kick/ban all the griefers from PR. l like to contribute to a better PR experience regardless the server so want to keep the games controlled from those looking to destroy it

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

How much have you played on our server?:A lot when it came out, not so much lattelly

Any previous admin experience?: 3 months as seeder and 9 months as admin on PRTA

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis:Depends if lm holidays or in school time, on holidays its as much as l want, on school time its limited

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes, within the possible.

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: No

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yesssssss

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yessss

2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder Server Moderator PR Admin Donator

Hello,

Your admin application has been approved, from now you trial admin period will start , if
    you are caught not doing your job as admin, you will be remove all together

Brotherscompany3 likes this.
  3. Brotherscompany3

Trial Admin

Roger that, thanks for the oportunity guys!