1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by I7Tu4ka, 26 Oct 2019.

1. I7Tu4ka

Discord:
    I7Tu4ka
    PR:BF2 Name:
    I7Tu4ka
    PR:BF2 Name: I7Tu4ka

PR:BF2 CD-Hash:

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: no

What is the approximate date you were banned? 26.10.2019

What is the approximate time you were banned? 15:00-15:00 MSK

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I took a hammer on bunkers and drove into the desert for BMP2, on the way I saw one enemy infantryman accidentally crushed, then I stopped a little further and opened fire on the enemy infantry, who was running towards the flag. After which he received one hit with an RPG, threw off the smoke and, as he began to leave for repair, crushed 2 enemies who were sitting in one place (presumably the same RPG). I did not see any warnings or other information. Near the factory, when he was driving to the base for repairs, he kicked. Later it turned out that he was banned when he tried to log into the server after about an hour. Specially did not deal with karmagedon.
    Since I shot at enemies and the current after hitting and running away from the fire on a ditch crushed enemies, I did not aim them and did not turn circles in search of someone to crush and did not make several calls. One strip to the base for repairs.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: not

What has changed since the day you got banned? nothing

What was your mistake? I suppose that I crushed the foot soldiers, but I was forced to do this because he could have another charge. I was driving in a straight line to the base, walking away from the fire along a ditch and did not shake circles to crush someone, but tried to save the car myself.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    need your hash keys,