1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by NarkOoM, 25 Oct 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarkOoM

PR:BF2 Name:=2142=(prefix) and main nick is NarkOoM

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: ca4a92efbfbdb9618993f389d9d557fd

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No

What is the approximate date you were banned? 25/10/19

What is the approximate time you were banned? 20:40 Moscow

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: I dont know rly much. But I think nothing.
    Played with rus squad no insulting in chat, no TKs and etc.
    Squad said that Appeal forum that was the reason. K/D was around 12 to 5 and thats no special for some guys.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: Not sure.

What has changed since the day you got banned? Strange question, cuz I was do nothing restricted

What was your mistake? As previous ... IDK.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Golden_Pilot
    We got many reports about you using wall hack
    Shooting through bushes.
    Maybe make video proof that u don't use any kind of hacks and then come back.

Samurai likes this.
  3. NarkOoM

"We got many reports". Good so. So if i will report with friends every round any1 then you just give a ban? No reasons? Ppl that playing this game are "awesome" sometimes and you should know it. So please try to understand if some1 dont like another guy cuz of good tactic... Idk what to say. Why nobody in my squad dont get banned? We got good K/D, not like other ppl playing 30\0 shooting thru smoke or smth like that. 12/5 isnt that big score.

Suggestions:
    If I should prove myself dont U think that if i was using hax i cant off them , then just get a video and post it there? Try to rule that and watch replay. Im trying rest with rus community in this game and not to prove about no hacking, u know? One more question is WHAT DOES IT MEAN "WE GOT MANY REPS?" About 1 round? 2,3,4,5? How many round do they report me?
    In that round i saw to many guys that were shoot like crazy after sprint with no prone, just standing and killing with 1shot(everytime, i got 4 of 5 deaths like this shots). U can say luck, but i dont believe it.

So please solve this. That a first ban(if I remember right) on ur server. Hope you ll understand.

4. Golden_Pilot

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    Meet me on discord.

5. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
  6. NarkOoM

I should say this. After I got banned I didnt do anything and rejoin on the next round w\o problems.(Teammates said that they started spam after my ban, and I think thats why i got unbanned). Wrote to Golden in Dis. What can I say about reasons of ban.. Think that many reps to the one guy isnt mean that you need to ban him, cuz we can do the same thing with teammates. Mb kick for the first time and then give a ban after watching replay? Understand that its hard enough and losses to much time. Im enjoy ur server but those things makes me sad when admins banning people w\o reason. Thx for reading and enjoy playing PR.
    [​IMG]
    BalanceВ прошлую субботу, в 14:04
    Hi. Wasnt do anything, but i can join server(playing right now). W8ing for talk

[​IMG]
    Golden_PilotВ прошлую субботу, в 14:04
    Who r u

[​IMG]
    BalanceВ прошлую субботу, в 14:25
    NarkOoM, Appeal on forum

forgot to change the nickname there

7. Golden_Pilot

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.