1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Mariuska, 25 Oct 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariuska

PR:BF2 Name: [FATE] Mariuska

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: bb04fc9bb6abb841424af343d80309f5

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: No.

What is the approximate date you were banned? 2019-10-25

What is the approximate time you were banned? 15:35

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Falcon map. While i had a successful fight with AR around bunker area i got banned.

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: No.

What has changed since the day you got banned? After i was banned i became angry about Admin wrong actions - Banning. I play this mod for 8-9 years. I have never used cheats. I dont need hacks to be successful in game especially at INF close fight.
    I have good 2k monitor, good sound card.

What was your mistake? I killed too much oponents at the bunker area with AR. No one enemy was killed through the bushes, everybody showed up in open and i killed them.

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    @Mariuska we are apologize for the trouble don't worry mate we are still investigating as you know in there day many hackers and trollers are active in pr Please must be co operate with us. @=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK
    [2019-10-25 14:37] bb04fc9bb6abb841424af343d80309f5 [FATE] Mariuska probably hacking needs investigation, killing people in bushes banned by =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK (perm)

3. =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK

Clan Leader PR Senior Admin PR Admin Major (MAJ)

Mind explaining how you were killing people in bushes? myself included and please feel free to check BR, you couldnt see me,I didnt move yet you managed to kill me?

You also got reported by other squads to me via mumble that they were getting killed in and through bushes.

Ill gladly check BR, if the bans wrong then I apologise, if the bans right then you will be perm banned and reported.

As the ban suggests, this needs investigating and I will.

4. Mariuska

Well it wasn't hard to kill opponents because most of them were runing around, prone moving around, you can hear that stuff form 50 meters away if you mute SQ chat and have a decent sound rig. You locate them by the sound and look to that direction and wait while somebody will show up its not a rocket science to explain. I have no doubt that some of noobs reported me its not my fault if they are making to much noise around ... I watched BR. NO ONE WAS KILLED TROUGH THE BUSHES BLINDLY. Every enemy showed up in some way out of the bushes. So believe me or not your suspicions are incorrect. You Banned me by mistake. You are 150% incorrect. I have never had even thought about cheating or hacking in my life. I grew up with this mod, best game ever. My conscience is calm I am not a hacker.
    Type [FATE] Mariuska in Youtube check my channel i have caught other players cheating. Check it , there are some PR gameplay also, but that does not mean anything after i got BAN.

Later i will put here edited BR demo video we can discuss for more.

Bishop.A and _TOXA_ like this.
  5. =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK

Clan Leader PR Senior Admin PR Admin Major (MAJ)

No need I checked it my self

I would like to apologise to you, I am sorry you are right everyone who you killed are visible and you can indeed hear them.
    Barring me, all I did was just turn and you sprayed.

Having so many people reporting over mumble I had to take some sort of action then investigate it.

Again my sincere apologies

@system admin Could you please unban ASAP please.

Regards

Mariuska and RaNa-Rocxs like this.
  6. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    sure mate on next server restart...

Mariuska likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.