1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Pr Admin Application Form For [co-operative] Seerver

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by Slycooper, 8 Oct 2019 at 16:53.

1. Slycooper

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Slycooper05
    PR:BF2 Name: slycooper5

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: a813dad763038ee2bafbe253899b7b0c

Timezone: GMT/UTC+08:00

Tell us something about yourself: a student still in highschool about to finish it . good in socializing with people and love helping people
    Also friends with razor, ata and most importantly golden pilot

How did you find us?: by playing in your server in pr:bf2

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: the server is great i love playing in it but there is alot of greifers , team killers and etc

Why do you wish to be an admin?: i would like to help the players who want to play the game from having a bad time on the server

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: i could help make coop server have less issue with griefers

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server? yes,veterangaming because i friendly fire someone when was in a firefight

How much have you played on our server?: 100 times

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 7 times a week and 5 hours a day

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Any previous admin experience?: does facebook count? :/

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Do you read and understood our All rules?: Yes

#1 Slycooper, 8 Oct 2019 at 16:53
    Last edited: 8 Oct 2019 at 19:24
  2. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Donator

Hi,

Do meet me tmr for your interview at discord , also please provide me your discord name.