1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by BrothersCompany 2, 7 Sep 2019.

1. BrothersCompany 2

PR:BF2 Name:
    Brotherscompany#3142
    PR:BF2 Name: Brotherscompany

PR:BF2 CD-Hash:

Timezone: GMT -1

Tell us something about yourself: lm a college student, like to play PR

How did you find us?: By Playing PR

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: lts good, l love the fact that INS is played so much since it my favorite game mode

Why do you wish to be an admin?: Golden asked if l wanted + l had a late night conversation with a DEV during 1 match and he gave this speach that all the admins should be admins on all servers. lt made sence the way he descirbed, since then the ideia stuck in my mind

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: l have some months of experience, l dont mind doing the boring job of admin. Plus l want to kick/ban all the griefers from PR. l like to contribute to a better PR experience regardless the server (unless its HOG) so want to keep the games controlled from those looking to destroy it

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: Nop

How much have you played on our server?: A lot when it came out, not so much lattelly

Any previous admin experience?: 3 months of seeder, 6 months of admin

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: Depends if lm holidays or in school time, on holidays its as much as l want, on school time its limited

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: No, only on TS when the server is seeded

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Never, l only help seed PRTA

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yesssssssssssssss

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

#1 BrothersCompany 2, 7 Sep 2019
    Last edited: 7 Sep 2019
  2. =SEA= Syuqri

Moderator Clan Leader Best Seeder Donator

Hello BrotherCompany,

Thank you for your application, please provide me your hashkey then I will start to evaluate your application.

3. BrothersCompany 2

PR:BF2 Name:
    Brotherscompany#3142
    Sorry for the late reply, had some real life stuff to take care of and college

Hash: 359a08f71bbee86ec0b8fd658dbef05b

4. =SEA= Syuqri

Moderator Clan Leader Best Seeder Donator

Dear BrothersCompany2

Thank you for your interest to be part of SSG Admin Team, Our applicants are evaluated on a broad range of factors that include aptitude for the job. The selection process is based on a set of stringent recruitment criteria and is highly competitive. We regret to inform that your application is unsuccessful after much consideration.

Sincerely,
    =SEA= syuqri