1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Nael95, 5 Sep 2019.

1. Nael95

PR:BF2 Name:
    Nael95
    PR:BF2 Name: Nael95

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 30a255288576a4865e50a44c751d46e0

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?: no

What is the approximate date you were banned? 05/09/2019

What is the approximate time you were banned? 12 30 GMT

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: Me and Basharbendz were playing (me as pilot and him as gunner on the AH1 Cobra) in one of the coop map of the clan as CAS. Basharbendz is a beginner and he as a gunner has probably (99.99 % sure) killed S.K.L.O.A.N. (i think its written like that) by mistake, and he has done it several times (WITHOUT INTENTION). BUT IT WAS ON A SITUATION WHERE ENEMY INFANTRY WERE SO CLOSE TO FRIENDLY THAT IT WAS REALLY HARD (for a beginner) TO DISTINGUISH ONE FROM ANOTHER!!!! He never told us nothing about that on the chat or via mic, and he KILLED US ON PURPOSE 3/4 TIMES ON THE DECK OF THE CARRIER WHILE WE WERE TRYING TO TAKE OFF!!! After asking him for explanations that's what he said EXACTLY:" You are not playing, FUCK YOU I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY ANYMORE AND I AM TO GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU EVERY TIME"... I replied :" Man i am sorry we didn't do it on purpose, it's my bad and actually i didn't do it but my team mates did it.. are we cool???" And he kept saying:"FUCK YOU I AM FUCKING GONNA KILL YOU"... Then we killed him and yes on purpose 2 times, but because the only fact that whenever we were flying he was shooting at us with an APC!!! We like SSG because there are only few people playing (never more then 10 in the morning) and its a good place to learn and have fun, people are really nice and willing to help (myself first am helping some guys from iraq to learn how to fly on PR in those few days). I think its unfair that me and Basharbenz were banned, and i think S.K.L.O.A.N. should be banned instead permanently for his behavior and nasty words... I am hoping in your comprension and a soon unban BEST REGARDS

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?:

What has changed since the day you got banned?

What was your mistake? I probably should have ignored him and change squad, so maybe he would have stopped shooting at us

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Hello dear @Nael95 you got banned for team killing

[2019-09-05 13:36] 30a255288576a4865e50a44c751d46e0 Nael95 Stop teamkilling now ! banned by PRISM user Auto-Admin (perm)

3. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    for now we are going to un banned you at this time I hope you read and follow the rules in future thanks