1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Report Player/admin

Discussion in 'Report Player/Admin' started by BrokenBunny133, 19 Aug 2019.

1. BrokenBunny133

PR:BF2 Name:
    BrokenBunny133
    Your PR:BF2 Name: ..BrokenBunny133

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Player,

Player being reported: WAFFENWAFFEL, DancesWithSquirrels

Date of incident?: Yesterday

Time: around 4 or 5 PM

Players involved: I didn't bother writing down the player's names who got teamkilled during the spree.

What happened?: constant team kills between the two players shown.

Evidence: Unfortunately, I don't have much evidence to back my claim up. The best I can do is try to find those players who were involved and list names.

Which rules were broken?: team killing

Additional info: It's my first time reporting anyone like this, and at the time had no idea what information was needed to ban a player.

The team killing occurred in a co-cp battle.

2. =SEA= Syuqri

Moderator Clan Leader Best Seeder Donator

Hello BrokenBunny133 , thank you for reporting this player rest assured he will be ban next time if does it again.

RaNa-Rocxs likes this.