1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by DogACTUAL, 3 Aug 2019.

1. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL New Member

PR:BF2 Name: DogACTUAL

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 713decc0fa1a4ed834f6aeb99cc95784

Timezone: UTC+1

Tell us something about yourself: Hi guys

How did you find us?: server browser

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: not that active anymore recently, you need to get back on track

Why do you wish to be an admin?: keep server clean of cheaters and rascals and promote server/seed

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: regular admin duty and seeding and maybe get rid of some cheaters

How long have you been playing Project Reality? over 5 years at least

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: no

How much have you played on our server?: a lot back when it was more popular

Any previous admin experience?: yes, was a supporting admin on a dedicated falklands vehicle warfare server for few weeks before they shut down the server

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: i will start playing PR regulary again soon, so probably can contribute mostly in evenings on most days in the week

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

Discord:
    Squad Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160117154
    Your SteamID64:
    @Keep on topic
    Hello dear @DogACTUAL I am sorry for too late reply because after i lost my father i am too much busy in real life in these days thats why, so back on topic are we can meet some where on Teamspeak or Discord?

3. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL New Member

Sorry to hear that man. Yes i can meet you in TS, just tell me when i should drop by (PRT).

4. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member

RaNa-Rocxs likes this.
  5. TheBeanie

6. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL New Member

Sry was busy. The age thing was just a joke, Rana already knew when i posted that i am older than that. When should i meet you in TS?

7. TheBeanie

No worries, how come 15 was posted as all your ages for your reports?

8. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL New Member

Well it was kind of a running joke, i still remember the first time i filled out my age as 15 Rana mentioned it in i think TS and said something to the effect of 'there is no way you are 15 years old i know you are older' and i said 'yeah of course, it is just a joke' and from then on i kept doing it in my reports.
    I also didn't think it was a big deal because i assumed that for player reports my age wasn't really relevant (i suspect the form is just standardized for every kind of appeal, application and report and always asking for age by default even when it is not important to the matter like when reporting a player).

Now for my application of course my age is relevant so i didn't joke about being 15 in my application.