1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Report Player/admin

Discussion in 'Report Player/Admin' started by Hehai, 10 Jun 2019.

1. Hehai

Your PR:BF2 Name: Hehai

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Player

Player being reported: Sinper_TR

Date of incident?: Today

Time: 11h15

Players involved: Jeff and a bunch of other players Sniper_TK tked.

What happened?: Coop Map Al something (Israel vs Insurgent) in the fields.
    The dude was on the spawn point TKing every other player (9 or 10 at the time). he completerely fucked up our experience of the game. Allowing the BOT insurgents to cap the points... Everybody left the server... (4 people left) Then he left.

Evidence: I wish i had a printscreen but I don't. Maybe you can check his score on the map at the time... that should be self explanatory.

Which rules were broken?: TK on purpose like 30 times.

Additional info: I would like him to be ban from your servers NOT only coop server but also the PvP ones. Thanks a lot.

2. Akito_Hakuso

SniperTR is a griefer

3. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

Discord:
    Squad Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160117154
    Your SteamID64:
    Thank you so much for your reporting we will take action against him soon as possible,