1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Pr Admin Application Form For [co-operative] Seerver

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by Akito_Hakuso, 9 Jun 2019.

1. Akito_Hakuso

PR:BF2 Name: Akito_Hakuso

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 0f6466a6d4870748e0b7ef07e15ec3e3

Timezone: UTC +1

Tell us something about yourself: Lets see...
    Im fluent in english due to me having lived in the United States for mutliple years.
    Im a history fanatic and love military history even more...
    I'm capable of making friends pretty quickly.
    I can survive a joke.

How did you find us?: Threw the server browser.

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: Well the Coop Server is my favorite due to it not having any of the squad member restrictions and it allows you to enter the combat from the start on. It also can deliver some funny moments.

Why do you wish to be an admin?: Cause SSG Coop is a good server but sometimes you just dont got a admin on that can help against trolls or griefers.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: Well besides getting rid of cheaters im able to seed most weekends and in the week.

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 5-6 months.

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server? No.

How much have you played on our server?: Well it depends when the server was seeded or if someone was on that im friends with. I've recently only started playing coop more active.

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: Well 5-6 hours on the weekends are most of the time the minimum. I can deliver maybe double that time sometimes. Im also proably gonna be able to deliver 1-2 hours a day from Monday to Friday.

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Any previous admin experience?: Only briefly as a seeder on PRTA. (While not direct admins, seeders were able to kick when in seeding phase or when no other admin was on)

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Do you read and understood our All rules?: Yes

Golden_Pilot likes this.
  2. bfmok

PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT) Donator

i Have been playing with him once some days ago and the first impression is very positive and surprisingly mature bashviour on the field and in ingame talk... He is probably a good one.

3. Akito_Hakuso

Thanks for the positive remarks. Im looking forward to gaming with you as your a pretty nice dude.

Edit:
    Regardless of the outcome of this post.

#3 Akito_Hakuso, 10 Jun 2019
    Last edited: 10 Jun 2019
  4. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Admin application is in processing..........

5. Akito_Hakuso

Did you like forget me or why so many dots?

6. Ata<<<<<

Co-Operative Admin Seeder (SSG) Member PR Admin

PR:BF2 Name:
    Ata<<<<<
    @Akito_Hakuso Join TeamSpeak 3 or Discord and talk to me. As Rana said your application is processing.

Akito_Hakuso likes this.