1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Member Application

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by Saspunas, 31 May 2019.

1. Saspunas

Discord:
    Saspunas#2052
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Saspunas-666
    What is your PR:BF2 in-game name? Saspunas-66

What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash key?:

What is your age?: 22

Where are you from?:

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Enes. I'm 22 years old, from Turkey. I studied Graphic Design and i'm studying 2. university now. It's "Logistics" branch. It is associate degree. My personality type is: INTJ-A.

What is your opinion about SSG?: I met SSG in PRBF:2. I love server, i love Ata and server management. I'd like to be member. I'd like to help SSG and be part of SSG.

How long have you been playing Project Reality for?: When i start this game, XFire was alive. More than 5 years maybe.

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Did you read and understand the official SSG rules?: Yes

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

Are you banned on Project Reality forums?: No

How much have you played on our server?: 1 month.

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Why do you wish to become member? Like i said, i love SSG and server. I love Ata too. ^^

Ata<<<<< likes this.
  2. Ata<<<<<

PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member PR Admin

PR:BF2 Name:
    Ata<<<<<
    PR:BF2 Hash Keys:
    (SSG) Ata<<<<<
    Your Steam ID:
    Ata<<<
    @Saspunas Good to see you here man join our teamspeak and talk to us, we need good members like you in our clan.

RaNa-Rocxs likes this.