1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by WarGhost, 10 May 2019.

1. WarGhost

I have been playing today in server and there is some feedback i wana share:
    - Admins: Dont be shame to kick of ban when players keep doing bad things like:
    - Kick after one warning: For several teamkill, asset steal.
    - Kick after several warnings: For locked squad, bad language, insults.
    - Kill after warning: For asset steal, skiping flags.
    - Ban after one warning: For several teamkills, several asset steal, teamkill at main, teamkill for asset, many insults.

- Dont keep warning without doing a punishement, you will look weak, victimes players will be mad and you kill your server reputation.

- Always make a way to the banned players to explain themself for possible unbane, if they do it again, the ban should be permanent.

- Run infantry layo time to time, some players like them.

- I see that teamspeak is not working from this site, when i click on it, nothing happend, you may fix it.

That it for now, will add more later when i play more.

2. hamza5682

Discord:
    hamza#6296
    PR:BF2 Name:
    hamza5682
    I totally understand when it comes to admins not kicking or banning but instead just warning again and again. I do this this a lot. For me, I never like to kick or ban anyone as after a couple of warnings they come to their senses but yes, sometimes they do need to be kicked and I will start kicking from now on when they are wanted after a couple of times like you said.

Thank you for the feedback.

Ata<<<<< likes this.
  3. WarGhost

Ok i will be very frank and strait to the point:
    In your server squads are not organized and by that i mean when infantry take chopter for example, admins dont care about that.
    When a report for asset steal is made admins dont care about that, they let go.
    I was playing today and i get made because i was trans and somebody infantry took a chopter, when i reported nothing happend and ATA was there.
    make server rules so everyone should stick with the squad name meaning (tank, apc, trans, inf etc...).
    and make your admins read reports on screen.
    dont let everybody take any asset he want when he dont have righ to take it.
    I started to play and left server 5 mins after. Guys you should take these points seriously.

4. SucharMistrz

SucharMistrz New Member

It's in the rules already.

5. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

Discord:
    Squad Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160117154
    Your SteamID64:
    Hello Dear @WarGhost to be honest I am really grateful for your feedbacks thanks for shearing with us, let me make a one thing clear we are talking about Cooperative server as you mentioned......
    In Cooperative server of course we always see noobs and Idiots players are joining, but why most of time noobs and Idiots players are joining Cooperative? note my point here we are not talking about any deployment server where we can give them directly banned. But SSG admins are not rudely behaving there we are always trying to teach them to become good players for PR that's why SSG admins always trying to take them on right track with warnings Kicking killing. but don't think we're cannot Ban them we have a database server for our all servers in that database server we have same limits for all things if anybody cross that limits then of course we banned them.

Ata<<<<< likes this.
  6. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

Discord:
    Squad Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160117154
    Your SteamID64:
    How you can say that admins dont care about that what i see into the logs admins warn him twice.

Ata<<<<< likes this.