1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Pr Admin Application Form For [co-operative] Seerver

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by hamza5682, 24 Apr 2019.

1. hamza5682

Discord:
    hamza#6296
    PR:BF2 Name:
    hamza5682
    PR:BF2 Name: hamza5682

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 3b0ea7539c5b8a0828a1d466f99f8383

Timezone: Gmt

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, my name is Hamza.
    I am a british pakistani muslim. My parents are originally from pakistan but we live in the UK. I am currently studying aviation operations and wish to become a pilot one day. I dont know whether i want to be a commercial pilot or to join the air force. If i were to join the air force then id join the PAF. As a side hobby, I fit carpets with my dad.

How did you find us?: Through the server list as well as a admin showing me the website.

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: Its a great server which has a lot of potential.

Why do you wish to be an admin?: To help moderate when other admins are not around. And to help other players in game.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: I know how to moderate properly and fairly and think that i could use this in game to help mitigate disputes.

How long have you been playing Project Reality? A couple of months.

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server? No.

How much have you played on our server?: A couple of times. Probably a couple of weeks.

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 2 hours a day during weekdays. Around 4 hours on weekdays.

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Any previous admin experience?: Ive had admin experience on discord managing other servers.

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Do you read and understood our All rules?: Yes

Luque likes this.
  2. Luque

Discord:
    Luque#6994
    Luque
    Good Luck !

3. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Thank you for submitting your admin application currently your application is in processing we well answered you within one week.

4. hamza5682

Discord:
    hamza#6296
    hamza5682
    Thank you

5. RaNa-Rocxs

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
  6. hamza5682

Discord:
    hamza#6296
    hamza5682
    I am on discord.

7. RaNa-Rocxs

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Your Admin application for coop server has been APPROVED, as a trial admin for now.
    Feel free if you need some information talk with any senior admin or member.