1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Member application
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Project Reality Admin For [ Hardcore | Fighters] Server

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by HOLLYWOOD, 16 Jan 2019.

1. HOLLYWOOD

PR:BF2 Name: HOLLYWOOD

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: a55f2a7a8603af9f4dc5bf59581fb9bd

Timezone: CST

Tell us something about yourself:
    According to gametracker:
    #1 player on HOG
    previously-
    #1 player on FCV
    #1 player on PRTA-NA
    #2 player on PRTA-EU
    according to prstats:
    #1 overall player on Project Reality

How did you find us?:
    I play on SSG whenever it is full.

What is your opinion about the state of the server?:
    This state of the server is fine but could be improved. The community is so small that I think all 3 active English servers should be working together more in order to improve the multiplayer game such as adjusting their rulesets to match each others' for easier comprehension among the playerbase, especially noobs. Usually now there is only one or two of the three servers active so players shouldn't have to play the same game differently depending on the specific server that is full. One easy adjustment could be to make the asset claiming rules ubiquitous across all 3 servers.

Why do you wish to be an admin?:
    I want to improve my favorite game by protecting the community from bad people and noobs making mistakes. There have now been countless instances I could have stopped bad things from happening if I was an administrator and reacted swiftly without the need to report to someone else and hope action is taken in a timely manner. I intend to be an administrator on all 3 active English servers (SSG/PRTA/HOG). I desire to assist the whole community whenever and wherever I am playing.

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?:
    I have extreme integrity. I hold myself to a high moral standard. I have tremendous game aptitude and know all the players which is vital. I have seen everything so my experience is unmatched. This is literally the only video game I have played for a decade. I could've and can easily handle many issues myself without the need to report to another administrator. I always attempt to be the best teammate and my accomplishments as a player are a direct result of that effort. If I try as hard to be the best administrator as I have been to be the best player I will surely succeed.

How long have you been playing Project Reality?
    So long I can't remember exactly.

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?:
    No.

How much have you played on our server?:
    I have played for years on this server.

Any previous admin experience?:
    No.

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis:
    I will be an administrator here when the server is full and handle whatever spills over onto the forums that is directly related to my actions or something I have personally witnessed.

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?:
    Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?:
    No

Did you read and understand all of our rules?
    Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time:
    Yes

#1 HOLLYWOOD, 16 Jan 2019
    Last edited: 16 Jan 2019
  2. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member

Ive already denied your application Hollywood. so making another application 2 days later isnt going to do anything.

3. HOLLYWOOD

Why not? You said you denied the other application on that specific occasion. I resubmitted it addressing all of the problems you stated and fulfilled those requests, even bypassing character limits by editing it after submission to provide more thorough answers to the questions. I honestly feel I am the ultimate candidate. I'm also literally doing this to help your server and the community as a whole. Why not give me a chance? You can always remove me if I somehow manage not to fulfill your expectations but I guarentee I will prove your doubt or skepticism wrong.

#3 HOLLYWOOD, 16 Jan 2019
    Last edited: 17 Jan 2019
    Jaydon.22, gjla and DogACTUAL like this.