1. (SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Project Reality Admin

Discussion in 'Applications Forms' started by IQ Fev, 1 Dec 2018.

1. IQ Fev

PR:BF2 Name: IQ F.E.V

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 29a4dbfc63d09608d29e52cbffff7294

Timezone: 6:53pm

Tell us something about yourself: Well actually I usually play on ssg every weekends But today while I was playing on the CO-OP ssg server there was to kids in closed squad TK , wasting assts I was in the Cas squad they were TK me in my spawn place so I spawned in other place wanted to go get my plane one of them was shooting at me so to defend my self I killed him and take the plane then after 5 mins they kept killing people and a Admin came and ban them and ban me with them while I was killing bots !! I have pictures for that and everyone there knows I wasn’t with them or tk them one time cuz they were shooting me so I decided to be an admin helpping ppl and get unban cuz my ban was for no reason he just baned me for no reason and ssg is my favorite server spacile the co-op one Thanks for lessening to me.

How did you find us?: By playing PR co-P.O. servers

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: It’s one of my favorite servers I like everything spacile the Admins but not as the one I saw today

Why do you wish to be an admin?: I answered Up

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: I answered up

How long have you been playing Project Reality? Five - six months

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: Ya only ssg Co-op server this night for no reason

How much have you played on our server?: Once I started play PR

Any previous admin experience?: On other games ya

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 4 days a week mostly weekends

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of our rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

2. Ahsan580

Ahsan580 “Duty, Honor, Country”
    Co-Operative Admin (SSG) Member PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

When you got banned ? and why ? and which admin banned you ?

IQ Fev likes this.
  3. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member

Nobody gets banned without a reason. If you can't tell the truth then this appeal is denied.

IQ Fev likes this.
  4. RaNa-xXx

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

@BluePlague i think you are the banning admin who ban him.

IQ Fev likes this.
  5. IQ Fev

I got banned before 10 mins I posted that post up I said the reason Admin joined tho I was with the two guys and ban me with them his name BluePlague I think

6. IQ Fev

I didn’t mean there’s literally no reason as I said the admin when he joined and ban them he saw my name killing them I was defending myself there he tho I were TK

7. BluePlague

(SSG) Member PR Admin Sergeant Donator

I banned you for mass TK on Muttrah City,you had -300 points and I got people reporting you for TK , and when I joined the server you team killed me so we have nothing to talk about + it was a TEMP ban.

RaNa-xXx likes this.
  8. RaNa-xXx

Administrator Colonel (COL) Squad Admin Donator

from me your admin applications is Denied we are not allow to any troller on our server. @BluePlague meet me on Ts,

BluePlague likes this.
  9. Ahsan580

Ahsan580 “Duty, Honor, Country”
    Co-Operative Admin (SSG) Member PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

IQ Fev ! SSG Clan takes its pick of the finest people from the Server, with clean records. you can read server RULES and make sure be the good player 1st then apply for admin .