1. (SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin application
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe application
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Report Player/admin

Discussion in 'Report Player/Admin' started by Raidonrai, 7 Jul 2018.

1. Raidonrai

Raidonrai New Member

Your PR:BF2 Name: Raidonrai

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Admin

Player being reported: Ata, Moin

Date of incident?: Today

Time: 22:00, Operation Thunder

Players involved: Ata, Moin

Hairyballs (Soldado_JuanPablo), Bumbisaft, Raidonrai

What happened?: Me, bumbi, hairy and witek made APC squad on Operation Thunder which, according to your rules, also claims ATGM vehicles.

Ata and Moin stole the ATGM vehicle and refused to give it back when we asked for it. They kept it for around 15 minutes before they died.

When they died they then made a Mech Inf squad and said they didn't steal the ATGM either.

When we saw they made a mech inf squad we clarified to them that because they made their squad after we made APC we got to decide what APC they could take, and they could only take it when their squad had 6 people.

They disagreed, started threatening to ban us for telling them they were breaking their own rules, and then eventually banned Hairyballs (playing as Soldado_JuanPablo at the time). After banning Hairy, Moin then warned Bumbisaft to unlock the squad then he joined and berated us for the minute or so until the end of the round.

Evidence: Should all be visible in the chat logs as most of it took place in teamchat.

Which rules were broken?: Stealing assets.

Additional info:

hairyballs likes this.
  2. Ataur Rehman

(SSG) Member PR Admin Trial Admin

First of all if an admin tells you read the rules you will not reply with "read ur mum"". You have to behave like a human. ATV Spandrel is not claimable who ever gets in first claims it. You locked your squad on 4 while you have 4 apcs. Not to mention the abusing and trolling you did at main about us and our clan.

BluePlague likes this.
  3. Ataur Rehman

BluePlague likes this.
  4. [exYU] Igla

[exYU] Igla New Member

People living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks.
    Thank god you are only a trial admin, maybe check the rules before trying to act like you know them, it will help you act less dumb :

Now tell me which part you didn't get.
    And yes, it's not the first time I see Moin and Ata breaking the server rules, they also roadkilled me (after all Battlerecorder is a nice thing) a few times but that's another story.

hairyballs and Raidonrai like this.
  5. hairyballs

hairyballs New Member

Nobody said 'read your mum', nobody insulted your clan, APC claims anti tank vehicles, there is no rules about locking asset squads at 4, read the chat logs and watch the tracker, dab

6. TheBeanie

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member

To be fair. personally if i see someone locking the squad at 4 when theres 4 apc's then I will tell them to unlock. You're right in the "theres no rule against locking at 4" however other rules such as having to follow the orders of admins would come into play. you're potentially putting the team ad a disadvantage by limiting the amount of APC's in a frontline position.

I will investigate this further when i get back from work tomorrow.

GamerMoeed, stekky and Ataur Rehman like this.
  7. Ataur Rehman

Igla were you there when the incident happened or its necessary to intervene?
    If i am a trial admin i am approved by the staff and i know what to do.

8. GamerMoeed

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member Major (MAJ)

I am going to also look into it. Please gentlemen keep civilized. Expect a judgement in 2-3 days.

stekky likes this.
  9. Raidonrai

Raidonrai New Member

With regards to locking at 4 people, you have to keep in mind that while it does claim four vehicles, one of them is a regular BRDM-2 and another is delayed twenty minutes. It would be a different story if we spawned with four solid APCs at start and they were all on the same respawn timers, but when we really only get two real APCs and an ATGM vehicle that spawns in twenty minutes late, it's unlikely that there'll be any considerable downtime for any of the vehicles.

This is all on top of the fact that if someone we recognise wants to use these extra vehicles, and we're not using them, they are always more than welcome to ask us and we're likely to hand them off but this round no one did.

10. Ataur Rehman

The incident happened on last night when we and moin were playing a normal round as usual we joined cas squad we took an anti air vehicle (Tunguska). As we reached the target area enemy apc open fired on us we lost anti air vehicle. Then we spawned in main we had a aa vehicle still in main we decided to take Spandrel At vehicle to destroy that apc who killed us in AA. As we reached the guys in apc squad started reporting we were infront of enemy apc (or very close). We decided to take it out it was an BRDM-2 i am not sure that we hit or not but we returned then i looked at logs they were criticizing us i ve opened my mobile to confirm the rules i saw ATV i thought its an Anti tank vehicle but in reality its All terrain vehicle thats where the problem begin.i started to say that its free While making the chat the enemy tank engaged us and managed to destroy our vehicle.
    To keep it short there was a guy not sure in apc squad or not wrote that read ur mum when i told them to read the rules. Thats where i got offended.
    Then the guys in main started laughing on our main and me and moin we ignored them we moved away round ended.
    My mistake was to not understanding the ATV i thought it's anti tank vehicle i accept my mistake i agree to follow all the rules and read them carefully.
    My apologizes
    Ata.

11. RaNa-xXx

Administrator Colonel (COL) Donator

I am apologize from admin team for that let me check once, too much busy last whole week that's why this shit is happened it's never happened in future and we must punish them who responsible .

Raidonrai likes this.
  12. GamerMoeed

Moderator PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member Major (MAJ)

I write this as a representative of the senior staff.

This was obviously, an unfortunate case of misunderstanding between the admins, and players. It shouldn't have escalated as much as it did, neither it should have caused this much drama,but whats done is done. It is decided thereof; that the admins involved have been stripped of their admin license and all admin rights for TWO weeks.They will resume their duties after this term,hopefully rectifying the mistake.

In the end, I would like to apologize for those unjustly affected, and hope that you don't let this incident disturb you from joining the server again. Hope to see you in game.

Cheers!

-GamerMoeed

Raidonrai, BluePlague and stekky like this.
  13. hairyballs

hairyballs New Member

thank you

GamerMoeed and RaNa-xXx like this.
  14. Raidonrai

Raidonrai New Member

Thanks for the response boys, hope it doesn't happen again :15_cheers

GamerMoeed, Aleon and RaNa-xXx like this.