(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Today we release a small patch to fix some issues that appeared from yesterdays update. Want to help us prevent these bugs from being released? Sign up as a tester today. PR:BF2 v184.108.40.206 Changelog (2017/May/19) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Fixed asset deployment breaking in rare occasions.
- Fixed players being able to walk through wall of the farm house on Ulyanovsk.
- Kashan Desert
- Fixed MEC using wrong tanks.
- Fixed roads.
Today we add a few new assets to the game. Including a new deployable for our insurgent forces. As well as further fixes and changes. Enjoy the update! Do note we are still working on and refining the much discussed weapon damage model. This release does not feature any changes to the damage model but more will come in the near future. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
- Fixed BUIS not working when having alternative key for change camera view assigned.
- Fixed FSA not requiring crates to deploy ATGM.
- Updated asset deployment code to make it easier to build on slopes.
- Added deployable DShK Tripod as anti-air emplacement to unconventional forces (Militia, Insurgents, Taliban, Hamas, ARF, FSA, NVA).
- Fixed M60 bipod moving weirdly in 3p.
- Fixed SA-7 having inverted faces on sight.
- Fixed miniguns killing T90 too easily.
- Updated Vietnam M14 to be only single fire.
- Updated engineer repair kit to no longer repair choppers.
- Updated engineer repair kit to take longer to repair vehicles.
- Updated handheld Stinger to have no zoom.
- Added CAS CH146 armed with M134.
- Fixed BMP-3 cannon reload sound not synced with reload time.
- Fixed misaligned sights on Chinese Mi-17 door gunners.
- Updated BMP-3 cannon to shoot at correct velocity.
- Updated Stormer and Tunguska to fire at one missile per second.
- Updated Stormer driver to exit in back.
- Updated UH-60 flight physics to be more stable.
- Asad Khal
- Removed AAS16,
- Added Skirmish 32.
- Increased undergrowth view distance to match map's view distance
- Battle of Ia Drang
- AAS: Replaced NVA Camp hideout with rally point.
- Bijar Canyons
- AAS/CNC32/64: Removed nonrespawn Merkava, removed delay on delayed Merkava.
- CNC/AAS32: Removed 1 attack helicopter from each team.
- Black Gold
- AAS128: Removed early bleed flags.
- Burning Sands
- AAS64: Added second T-72s in place of BMP3. Replaced BMP-2M for BMP-2. Added BTR-60. Increased All AAVs respawn time to 20 minutes.
- Charlie's Point
- General: Decreased View distance, Relocated ZPU too close to US main, Added base protection, Updated Dome of Death and Out of Bounds, Tweaked Undergrowth.
- AAS: new flag routes, added Area attack to all layers
- Added Skirmish 16
- Added AAS32 with alternative...
Page 62 of 66