(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Track Attack Tournament Announcement
Armored squaddies rejoice, the time has come to prove your mettle! A good tank crew is the backbone of a team and we’ve noticed that the armored crews out there have not had the opportunity to strut their stuff: enter the official Track Attack Tank Tournament. Our newly formed tournament committee will be hosting an evening of knockout tank action for teams of 3 people to compete for vehicular bragging rights in true 1v1 tank action! Taking to the field in intense and brutal 15-minute rounds, teams will fight for the top spot in a knockout-style tournament leading to a grand finale, all streamed for your enjoyment! We’re hoping this small but high-octane event will be the perfect practice our team needs for our future event organization and management. Sign-ups for this event will be open on Tuesday 27th August 12:00 UTC with spots limited to 8 teams — we want to give it a shakedown run before going any bigger. From there we can look to put teams into their matchups and present the full tournament schedule.
- “First come, first served” sign up basis.
- 8 teams will participate.
- 3 players per team.
- The tournament will play out over one day with all rounds, including final, being decided on Saturday, August 31st, 2019.
- The tournament will start at 13:00 UTC.
- Each match will be played in turn. All matches will be streamed by Nordic + Guests at http://twitch.tv/JoinSquad
- Teams are unable to choose map or side, they will be randomly distributed to participants just before the match.
- A random location on the map will be picked, and one tank each will be spawned to participants.
- A match ends when either one tank has been destroyed, or at the end of 15 minutes playtime. If time runs out, the most damaged tank will lose.
- In case no damage has been done, the casters will decide the winner between who was more aggressive. Passive play is not rewarded!
- If unable to decide a clear winner, a coin flip will be used.
- Crew members are allowed to leave the vehicle, however, they are not allowed to use their small arms or knives.
- Players are allowed to repair their vehicles.
- Crew members are allowed to use smoke grenades in any way.
- Crew members are allowed to move all over the map, but enemy tanks are allowed to kill the opponent crew members with any weapon on the tank.
- Offworld will provide servers.
- All participants must have at least one person from the team in the Offworld Tournament discord. Invite will be sent upon accepted attendance.
- Teams are allowed to switch players...
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Update 4.2 - Now Live!
With our second update of the season we are bringing dynamic weather conditions to the isle of Erangel. Season 4 pushes on with Update 4.2! Erangel has been devastated by battle but a storm on the horizon is bringing even more changes to the Battlegrounds. With our second update of the season we are bringing dynamic weather conditions to the isle of Erangel. Combatants will now be forced to contend with each other while braving the elements such as wind, hail, thunderstorms, rain, and fog. Get a look at the brewing storm in our Patch Report here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p72DcHPUEWs In addition to dynamic weather on Erangel, we’ve made a number of quality of life and gameplay improvements, including reducing Vikendi’s ambient wind noise, more destructible objects on Erangel, as well as a few vehicle changes. You can read all of the details on what changed in our patch notes, here: https://www.pubg.com/2019/08/14/pc-update-4-2-now-on-the-test-server/ We’re now in the thick of Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH, with only 8 weeks left to complete as many missions as possible! Don’t forget to check in on the status of the co-op mission system, where players are working together to complete mission goals and earn rewards. Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH runs until October 15th PDT ending with the live server maintenance. Any missions you’ve completed during the season will unlock even more rewards upon the purchase of the Survivor Pass, so check out your progress and see all the cool rewards you could unlock! Pick up Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH today and explore the Battlegrounds like never before! Prepare for rain, pack a poncho, and parachute into the battlegrounds, because update 4.2 is now live and a storm came with it. Continue reading...
Page 6 of 66