(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Alpha 15.1 Released
Hey squaddies, We’re rolling out a patch that has a variety of fixes for issues that cropped up in Alpha 15. There are some gameplay tweaks in there too, so be sure to read the entire patch notes below!
ALPHA 15.1 CHANGELOG
- Belaya: Updated Minimap
- Belaya: Fixed wheat crop fixes so they aren’t red.
- Belaya: Fixed bridge on the western part of the map having collision issues.
- Fools Road: Fixed terrain to prevent players from hiding under the surrounding terrain
- Mestia: Fixed railroad duplicates and spacing.
- Skorpo: Fixed rain effects.
- Tallil: Fixed collisions on several buildings
- Yehorivka: Fixed bridge southwest of Lower Petrivka collision issues.
- Yehorivka: Fixed collision on new crops and smaller foliage that was preventing leaning.
- Al Basrah TC_v2: Removed 3 hexes that were unused in the river.
- Fool’s Road and Gorodok: Fixed deployable ghosts colored yellow instead of green.
- Kohat TC v1: Fixed Staging timer.
- Kohat RAAS v3: Fixed missing ammo crates in INS main.
- Logar Valley & Sumari: Fixed Staging Phase Pain Volume. (No comment on going to 11.)
- Narva TCv2: Fixed Reversed hexes and Anchor points.
- Skorpo Skirmish v1: Fixed Main Supply Zone for US.
- Skorpo AAS v1: Fixed map boundary around the US Main.
- Tallil TC_v1: Fixed HUD name.
- Tallil Skirmish v1: Fixed a Spawn point that was outside the staging zone.
- Fixed doubled overheating speed on 30mm HE weapons.
- Fixed bug that caused Spandrel to be able to launch multiple rockets in rapid succession (Salvo-fire).
- Increased damage for Konkurs ATGM (Spandrel & BMP-2) up to the level of other ATGM systems, up to 1800 from the initial 1200.
- Increased rearm cost for Spandrel to 400 ammo points per rocket, increased from 200.
Squad Update Alpha 15 Released
Hey squaddies! Alpha 15 is freshly deployed and ready for action. If you haven’t auto-downloaded the update, head over to your Steam client and get started! While you’re waiting, check out the latest patch video: Yep: they’re finally coming! The first iteration of tutorials! Here’s to all the squad leaders who braved the Summer Sale. Oh, and let’s not forget the 550RPM death machine that is the BMP-2. Read on for the full list of changes:
ALPHA 15 PATCH NOTES
- Added an Infantry Tutorial orientated at teaching new players the basic ropes of Squad.
- Added an Interface Tutorial that teaches the Deployment interface in a first-time event capacity.
- Added the ability to load and unload supplies via the Vehicle Interaction Radial Menu. This allows players to load and unload supplies via one common menu now, from any seat or outside of the vehicle. This also allows multiple players to unload the vehicle faster than if it was just one player. Increased rate of loading/unloading to 100 points every 0.5 seconds, making the process a little less slow.
- You will not be able to load or unload supplies from a vehicle while it is moving.
- Removed old Left Click/Right Click system for loading and unloading supplies.
- Removed Voice Command system temporarily pending further internal development.
- Territory Control: Increased hex capture times from 40 seconds to 45 seconds.
Page 6 of 61