(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Hi Squaddies, In a surprise turn of events, we have yet another content release in the form of Alpha Version 9.4! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9I5A3mivo While we have been hard at work getting our big systems integrated for the upcoming v10 release, we just couldn't let you sit around for months and not get some cool stuff in the meantime. So some of us decided you guys need some juicy new toys for all factions including mortars, mines, IEDs and a few new vehicles to boot. Additionally, we have made some gameplay changes and balance tweaks to further improve upon what we did with v9. Version 9.4 is now available via Steam.[joinsquad.com] Please always reset your appdata in the game settings on every new build! Full Changelog Gameplay
- All vehicles in the game have had a ticket reduction, some more than others. Check out this reference sheet for details. [media.joinsquad.com] [media.joinsquad.com]
- All Recruit kits now have an entrenchment tool so they have a better chance of getting a kit back after a squad kick/leave.
- When a Heavy Anti Tank (HAT) directly hits an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC; Stryker, MTLB, BTR variants) it will no longer instantly blow up. The vehicle will burn up and be destroyed, but now the crew and passengers has a chance to get out and fight through the ambush.
- Heavy Anti Tank kit moved to the Fire Support category so that the squad must think a little harder on which kits they want in the squad and what they will have to be without.
- Heavy Anti Tank kit is now limited to max of 1 per team, it still unlocks at 20 players on your team.
- All medics now have one fragmentation grenade.
- Reduced fragmentation grenades from 2 to 1 for the Scout kit.
- Limited the Scout kit to a maximum of 6 per team.
- Increased the limit on the Scout kit from 3 to 4 squad members before it is available.
- Added 1 TM-62 anti tank mine, one large IED, an IED phone detonator and 5 decoy rocks to the Scout kit. [media.joinsquad.com][media.joinsquad.com]
- Added Deployable rocks and covers...
[media.joinsquad.com] Hi Squaddies, Happy 2017! In December we worked hard to release Alpha 8.9 as a special patch on Squads first Steam birthday. We were happy to celebrate the anniversary by streaming CCFN and Squad Ops, and releasing a new patch that included a brand new map for you to play in was our gift to you for the holidays. The real celebration for our team was having time off over the holidays to focus on our own well-being - a break that had been months in the making. We came back refreshed in January to venture to PAX South and work on all the goodies we wanted to pack into upcoming releases and this recap. Systems Tracked and N-Wheeled Vehicles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLLWGjlmQ8 In a combined effort Drav, Trancer, Norby, Z-Trooper and others have been working on bringing you many new vehicle types and overhauling the existing ones. Code support for tracked and n-wheeled Vehicles (standing for vehicles that have any number of wheels) has been added, which allows for a whole new spectrum of ground vehicles. In Alpha 7 and 8 all of our vehicles are hard-coded to only four physical wheels, but with n-wheeled and tracked support we'll be able to accurately simulate more of the unique wheel configurations seen in all of the different military vehicles we add, such as the Stryker and MTLB. Or even two wheeled vehicles like motorcycles. Further adjustments have been made to address the issues of vehicles getting stuck. Vehicles equipped with systems like locking differentials in reality are now also much more capable in the game. [media.joinsquad.com] New Inventory System - Progress Update CoreInventory, introduced in our last recap, has been making incredibly steady progress. Since our last update, we've removed all of the old inventory and weapon code from our Soldier and replaced it with the new Core Inventory code. We've also cleaned out our old animation code in preparation for the new Animation System. As one of the primary goals for CoreInventory is to allow modders to create amazing things, we've also been spending time creating a large number of expandable features and examples for modders to dig into. For example, we've done a pass on our Zooming system, generalizing it and exposing a good amount of it to Blueprint to allow modders to easily add a Zoom functionality...
Page 59 of 65