(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Realitymod.com Pr:bf2 V18.104.22.168 Changelog
With this update we roll back the experimental weapon damage changes introduced in v22.214.171.124. We decided this after an internal vote supported by the community's feedback. Next to this there are some other changes and fixes. One of them being a overhaul of the vehicle mounted smoke counter measures. You can read the details below. We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today. For those who didn't see the message with v126.96.36.199: Important, due to an update to the mumble client, make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed! Download it here. This is also for those who get the 'Mumble_app.dll error -3' error. You need the vc_redist.x86.exe even if you have x64 system. PR:BF2 v188.8.131.52 Changelog (2017/July/12) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Added !givelead [player] chat command, to give squad lead to a player. Only works if player is in your squad and you are squad leader.
- Added !rp [player] [reason] or !reportplayer [player] [reason]. Will report [player] to the admins for [reason], as the old !r used to.
- Updated !report [message] chat commands to now send only [message] to the admins online.
- Updated admin commands to be case insensitive.
- Updated handheld weapon damage system to be the old values from before v184.108.40.206.
- Fixed C7A1 sounds.
- Fixed M4 3p sounds being inconsistent.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI not having deviation indicator.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI 3p animations.
- Added 80mm frag to Leclerc and VBCI smoke launchers through the Galix system.
- Added new variants of thermal blocking smoke to vehicles differing by varying in time transparency and specific tints in thermals.
- Updated all vehicles by removing smoke counter measures from driver position if launchers direction controlled by gunner.
- Updated armored vehicles to have more smoke counter measures, in most cases two- or multi-staged.
- Updated smoke from WP rounds on Challenger II.
- Fixed vehicles taking too much terrain damage.
- Route E-106
- Fixed many smaller issues.
- Fixed Facility flag being instantly capable.
- AAS16: Removed Mk 19 HMMWV.
- AAS64: Added start delay to Mk 19 HMMWV and changed it to normal (non-up-armored) version.
Realitymod.com Pr:bf2 V220.127.116.11 Changelog
Ever since we introduced the beta program for new maps with Sahel we were happy to see many of you posted feedback and suggestions. So today we introduce a new map in the beta program: Route E-106. This map, just like Sahel is in need of community feedback and play testing before it can be finalized and implemented. Route E-106 features a forested and rural environment in hopes of creating an appealing aesthetic and features unpredictable flag layouts so that every round is fresh and develops differently each time you play. This map also serves as a proof of concept for influencing squad cohesion with careful placement of overgrowth and deliberate terrain alterations. We also added an update to the Dutch infantry weapons with the addition of C7NLD and C8NLD and a rework of the MINIMI. Next to all this there are some changes and fixes as usual which you can read all below. Enjoy the release! We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
- Updated parachute physics to be harder to control.
- Updated Mumble client to 1.3.x.
- Fixed BUIS not working for some players.
- Fixed being able to place more then the intended amount of deployable assets.
- Fixed tracers flying slower than ball ammunition when mixed.
- Fixed a common client crash causing many players to crash at once.
- Removed option to change effects settings. They are forced to High now.
- Added binoculars to AA kits so they can spot aircraft more easily.
- Added C7NLD and C8NLD with Aimpoint and optional 3x magnifier.
- Added C7NLD with AG36, Aimpoint and optional 3x magnifier.
- Added MINIMI with Aimpoint and optional 3x magnifier.
- Updated iron sight front post on M4/M16 to be smaller.
- Updated all AA missile launchers to shoot at 60RPM to unify and lower their rate of fire.
- Updated HK417 to have 3x zoom on undeployed and 12x on deployed. Removed double zoom.
- Fixed flares popping smoke...
Page 55 of 66